Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The girl that made the Youtube video...

Newsflash: OP and the girl in the video are both larping and laughing their asses off at the attention they're getting.

How big of a loser do you have to be to develop a crush on a girl over the internet?

How big of a loser do you have to be to develop a crush on a girl over the internet?

Eh, I've had it happen back when I was bluepilled. Don't underestimate what loneliness can do to a (non-blackpilled) man.

Jv9wkgynghg01

she looks like a fat 5/10 betacuck after hormonal therapy on this photo

It's not worth doxing her tbh. She sounds unstable and if she sui's the media will be all over it and it will be a shit show for the incel community. This site will probably get shut down

Can we start deleting all threads made about her?

It's not worth doxing her tbh. She sounds unstable and if she sui's the media will be all over it and it will be a shit show for the incel community. This site will probably get shut down
cool-laugh-gif-886.gif

the chances of that happening is 0%

girls DON'T suicide in 2018, idiot incels don't learn

cool-laugh-gif-886.gif

the chances of that happening is 0%

girls DON'T suicide in 2018, idiot incels don't learn

They sui cause chad won't fuck them but the sui none the less and people care more when they sui

They sui cause chad won't fuck them but the sui none the less and people care more when they sui
they do not sui. 78% of all suicides are lonely men, so the chances of her suiciding are effectively 0

I know ppl of today very well including I know girls like her well, there is 0 chance of her suicide, it was a stupid thing to say

they do not sui. 78% of all suicides are lonely men, so the chances of her suiciding are effectively 0

I know ppl of today very well including I know girls like her well, there is 0 chance of her suicide, it was a stupid thing to say
She's a female "incel sympathiser" if such a thing exists so she's obviously unstable. Wouldn't put it past her. She has the power to put this community in jeopardy either way

She's a female "incel sympathiser" if such a thing exists so she's obviously unstable. Wouldn't put it past her. She has the power to put this community in jeopardy either way
no she's not unstable you idiot

I explained this the other day, she is building an elaborate act, to ensnare and ensure beta providers for herself in the future

Ciara Horan pulled the same shit a year or 2 ago

aware yourself dweeb

Fuck this attentionwhore. She's like all the other femoids, unless she sucks my truecel cock right now.

1519550540718.jpg

1519559085890.jpg

Last edited:
jfl, upvote the roastie comment there

no she's not unstable you idiot

I explained this the other day, she is building an elaborate act, to ensnare and ensure beta providers for herself in the future

Ciara Horan pulled the same shit a year or 2 ago

aware yourself dweeb

lol ur a tru expert on femail nature bro sry i questioned u

So basically this chick larped in the incel community for male attention, including OP.

JFL

This girl is pretty much just another basic depressed teenage girl with self esteem issues and body dysmorphia or some shit like that. But instead of accepting the problems are in her head she copes by blaming it on her looks. She should go to some depression subreddit and not to the incel/lookism community.

This girl is pretty much just another basic depressed teenage girl with self esteem issues and body dysmorphia or some shit like that. But instead of accepting the problems are in her head she copes by blaming it on her looks. She should go to some depression subreddit and not to the incel/lookism community.
she has no depression or self esteem issues or body dysmorphia, it’s an act to get sympathy to get orbiters

this is such a wasted opportunity. At this point I think the mods should just delete any topics about this bitch.

Why do you assume I saw her naked? Lol.
I did get a nice bra pic but that's pretty much it. Still not worth being a beta cuck who essentially got used for emotional support.
I need those too please

If she's 16 now, how old was she when you were in a "relationship back when you were younger".

Who the hell is this cunt you guys are talking about?

Your a cuck if you don't doxx this dumb cunt

While her actions were hurtful, (thanks for standing up for me btw) she's already endured enough pain for one life.
If anything, not doxxing her proves that I'm not what Inceltears claims I am.
I usually agree with taking the high road but theres a fine line. You have to stand up for yourself. Considering how much this person hurt you, you can do quite a lot of bad things and still not stoop to her level.

I know, I was essentially her beta orbiter... Still, I think exacting revenge will just make me feel worse. What if she kills herself? What if I have to live my whole life knowing that I drove someone to suicide?

Fucking hope she kills herself. Dumb cunt is somehow failing at being a women KEK

This is such a pathetic topic that I want to vomit after reading all this shit. Please ban this fucking thread. This is literally white knighting some dumb bitch who won't give a fuck about any of these guys within a year.

Also she should 100% be doxxed, so she can fuck off forever. Doxx her. And to those betas saying "Don't doxx her!" Just reminder that she laughs in our faces every time she gets pathetic incel beta orbiters.

Anyone else kind of getting the sense minjaze is that girl?