Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The girl Im cyberstalking shared this picture on facebook

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
C8aSbiKVoAAHoHu.jpg

Safe to say I stand no chance, why are women like this? She lives across the pond so its not like it would ever work out, but thats just coping, even if I could meet her she would reject me, fuck I feel virtually rejected without ever meeting her tbh

VictoriousIdealGrouse-size_restricted.gif

like being shot at point blank rage.

Heightpill is devastating
The quickest path to trucel status is being a manlet

C8aSbiKVoAAHoHu.jpg

Safe to say I stand no chance, why are women like this? She lives across the pond so its not like it would ever work out, but thats just coping, even if I could meet her she would reject me, fuck I feel virtually rejected without ever meeting her tbh

Weeaboo women are the worst. Us incels need to use anime as an escape, for them it’s just an accessory. You dodged a bullet brother.

Weeaboo women are the worst. Us incels need to use anime as an escape, for them it’s just an accessory. You dodged a bullet brother.

Dodged a bullet? Boyo if this is dodging a bullet I wanna be shot

I’ve never met a single girl into anime that wasn’t a degenerate or a slut.

It’s sad, but the most “pure” girls (I’m using that term lightly) are the nasty valley girl types you see in high school. At least they’re honest about being whores.

This
but OP, can you at least try talking to her? Just do it if you like her that much.
Or at least ask her whether she would date guys below 1.80m

This
but OP, can you at least try talking to her? Just do it if you like her that much.
Or at least ask her whether she would date guys below 1.80m

I dont think she even knows I exist boyo, I "met" her like a few years ago in a discord room I was trolling she was trying to get into streaming and spammed her twitch so I just used that to find out all of her other social media/doxx her, then I was banned for some bullshit reason, dont think we ever exchanged a proper sentence or even said hi tho, and she was a JB at that time, this was years ago, shes legal now and Ive been keeping tabs on her all this time

I dont think she even knows I exist boyo, I "met" her like a few years ago in a discord room I was trolling she was trying to get into streaming and spammed her twitch so I just used that to find out all of her other social media/doxx her, then I was banned for some bullshit reason, dont think we ever exchanged a proper sentence or even said hi tho, and she was a JB at that time, this was years ago, shes legal now and Ive been keeping tabs on her all this time
This is sad shit man, do you really want to be saying this on a public forum?

This is sad shit man, do you really want to be saying this on a public forum?

Who else would I share it with, its not like anyone cares anyway also its not that different from normies stalking random insta girls

Just be 6 feet tall, bro. It is that easy :soy: :soy:

a good death is all we supahman can hope.those who burn with passion will die unquenched.it's over

C8aSbiKVoAAHoHu.jpg

Time for me to get limb lengthening surgery. I would be 6 ft 4. If only I had 100k to blow through...

ONITIS IS A CURSE

Op must learn to control this burden:reeeeee:

i got onitis too but its not popping up so far , that cunt never post IRL Pics , Sadly , only her drawings

JFL , foids not abusing social media for money in 2k20

You are making yourself intentionally sad by looking at what you cant have.
You are like that chad widow stalking her ex. Except, you were never with her. :feelskek: :cryfeels:

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH... THE HEIGHTPILL... IT HAS STRUCK ME DOWN ONCE AGAIN.. FUUUUUCKKKK.

Just be six feet theory.

Oneitis are a delusion of the mind, she's just another chad cumdumpter, nothing special or unique about her std filled hole.
Oneitis are a delusion of the mind, she's just another chad cumdumpter, nothing special or unique about her std filled hole.

i got onitis too but its not popping up so far , that cunt never post IRL Pics , Sadly , only her drawings

JFL , foids not abusing social media for money in 2k20
She probably draws her stuff for chad

If you aren’t 6ft tall you don’t even qualify as a human being. You’re a subhuman organism in 2020.

Glad I don't have a oneitis. Sounds painful and depressing as fuck to have one, especially since she's being plowed by Chads and Tyrones while you jerk off in your room alone to her.

It's over for stalkercels just get plastic surgery bro

The heightpill is more brutal than any other pill.

How the fuck are women real? How can something that exists solely to antagonise us (me) exist its so absurd and wrong.
>jus b urself and become 6 feet bro

Jfl at cyberstalking a weeb foid

Stalk her in real life

I’ve never met a single girl into anime that wasn’t a degenerate or a slut.

It’s sad, but the most “pure” girls (I’m using that term lightly) are the nasty valley girl types you see in high school. At least they’re honest about being whores.
Not to mention "gamer girls". Human trash to purge