Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The girl I have feelings for got shagged by Chad

moggedforever

moggedforever

Greycel
It's not a troll title.

I'll keep it short cuz I have no motivation and I wanna kill myself.

There's a girl I really really really REALLY fucking like (still, can't help these feelings) I'm 5'6", she's 5'5".

I asked her out once, were actually in the same group in uni. Mfw when rejection. Today I saw on her Instagram that she's dating another guy in our same group. Who is 6'0".

Now this guy is the biggest asshole I've ever seen. He's insecure, full of himself and brags about his height all the time.

And for me seeing this. It enraged me. I don't wanna kill myself kinda thing but I wanna kill them kinda thing, make them suffer. I want them both to perish from this world. Anyway. This isn't a bait fucking post btw. This is just the only place where I can talk about this without being bombarded with blue pill comments and being gaslighted.

It's a certain type of feeling. Like total defeat. I kinda just wanna chug down a whole bottle right now but I'm not going to. Cuz fuck foids. Even if I have feelings for her it doesn't matter. I'll never kill myself over a whore. I used to think that they weren't all that. I should've realized those jokes were flirtatious.. fuck. IVE LITERALLY DREAMED ABOUT THIS GIRL TWICE. IN BOTH THESE DREAMS WE WERE TOGETHER. And she loved me back. And when I woke up I felt so fucking down. I was (I know I'm a pussy for this) on the verge of tears. I cursed God for making me and this world for breaking me.

Was this any surprise to you, brocel, that your oneitis was a professional Chad dick sucker :lul:

Water is wet post.

where do you live where ppl are bragging about being 6'0? If I ever saw somebody doing that here I would cringe hard

Yeah something similar happened to me. A sheboon i had a crush on (also 5'5) would often come to my place of work and small talk with me. Fast forward and all of a sudden she has some 6'3 white bf. The worst part is that the mf was ugly i mogg him facially and am in better shape then that fucking twig.

I find it hard to believe that he is 6' and brags about his height.

Stop having feelings for girls. It is not normal or natural. It is something TV and movies taught you to do.

5 6

Atleast your self aware of the Bullshit And its Not your fault that your 5 6 either.

Life Is Luck , Garbage even ( If you Dont have Said Lück )

It's not a troll title.

I'll keep it short cuz I have no motivation and I wanna kill myself.

There's a girl I really really really REALLY fucking like (still, can't help these feelings) I'm 5'6", she's 5'5".

I asked her out once, were actually in the same group in uni. Mfw when rejection. Today I saw on her Instagram that she's dating another guy in our same group. Who is 6'0".

Now this guy is the biggest asshole I've ever seen. He's insecure, full of himself and brags about his height all the time.

And for me seeing this. It enraged me. I don't wanna kill myself kinda thing but I wanna kill them kinda thing, make them suffer. I want them both to perish from this world. Anyway. This isn't a bait fucking post btw. This is just the only place where I can talk about this without being bombarded with blue pill comments and being gaslighted.

It's a certain type of feeling. Like total defeat. I kinda just wanna chug down a whole bottle right now but I'm not going to. Cuz fuck foids. Even if I have feelings for her it doesn't matter. I'll never kill myself over a whore. I used to think that they weren't all that. I should've realized those jokes were flirtatious.. fuck. IVE LITERALLY DREAMED ABOUT THIS GIRL TWICE. IN BOTH THESE DREAMS WE WERE TOGETHER. And she loved me back. And when I woke up I felt so fucking down. I was (I know I'm a pussy for this) on the verge of tears. I cursed God for making me and this world for breaking me.
It is the way things work today. We have reverted to caveman behavior. The alpha gets all the pussy, like among chimps or bisons.

OMFG, you should know better than to develop feelings for a girl that doesn't give a fuck about you. Having a crush is cucked

It is completely normal. You will get over it and understand that every attrative girl you have a crush on does not care about you yet throwing themselves to an obnoxious athletic chad instead of a nice and polite gentleman. It is better to not have any feeling towards or not think highly of foids since they will disappoint you at the end.