Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The girl I hanged out with as a child/young teenager became good-looking

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
We are/was neighbors, she was always rather ugly, let's say I was a 6/10 she was a 4/10. She was fat, had awful facial skin, dark eye circles, and was generally very unhealthy looking and also way worse genetics than me.

Still I have always wanted to fuck her so badly, most be some weird fetish.

Anyways haven't seen her in 5 years (Funny since we are neighbors) until recently, she was with a blonde chadlite 7/10. Words can't describe how uncomfortable standing silent Infront of em while the person I was with talked to em was.

Anyway thanks to losing weight, makeup and puberty she actually became very hot, 7.5/10. (Don't question my rating scale) Only reason I knew it was her was because the person I was with pointed it out, you could have put a gun at my head and I would have never in a million years guessed that it was her.

Life is such a cruel fucking joke. How is this the reality of life?

Last edited:
Its the plot of 90% of netorare hentai

I also had a childhood girl "friend", we just played soccer together and she came to my house because her dad was too busy and idfk what her mom was up to.

She was my first and last girl "friend" though we weren't really friends, just wasting time together
I don't even remember how she looked and I remembered her name after asking my mom what girl came to our house when i was a kid

I heard news that her mom died lol serves her right for wasting my time (didnt want to be actual friends) and not reaching out to me in so many years, I was her friend supposedly, yet after all those years she left me alone and didnt give a single care in the world. and I only had 2 friends after her although its been decades

dnr, fuck off foid friend haver