Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The girl behnd racist rant mocking sheboon.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
I wonder if the ((())))) will make sure tyrone will stain her in the future after this racist rant.

It is fake, of course, she is the type of snow bunnie who would love to get blacked, she has interracial fantasies with a bull, nya sigin is a gay man if he cares about her attention seeking behavior in a bad way, he should try to satisfy her lust for a black cock. Propaganda has turned white teen foids the main demographic of females to wish and seek a bull to please themselves with, might as well indulge in it if you are a black as the bull you are.

It is fake, of course, she is the type of snow bunnie who would love to get blacked, she has interracial fantasies with a bull, nya sigin is a gay man if he cares about her attention seeking behavior in a bad way, he should try to satisfy her lust for a black cock. Propaganda has turned white teen foids the main demographic of females to wish and seek a bull to please themselves with, might as well indulge in it if you are a black as the bull you are.
GIGA COPE OVERDOSING CUCKOLD MINDSET COPIUM OVER OVER DOSE OVER 9000
Just like chad they will only pick Terra tyrone which is 0,0001% of black male population.

it's the video that goes like no one wants niggers they are so fucking dark kill yourself fucking tie the rope higher isn't it

Just like chad they will only pick Terra tyrone which is 0,0001% of black male population.
:yes:
Nigga having cuck fantasies

based video.
this is how white foids think about non-white men. this cunt is just dumb enough to say it out loud.

Nothing new.

Except, of-course, for the time a tall White male noticed my presence as I was standing near a train platform. He then started denigrating me for my race in front of a crowd of White liberal males/females. No intervention.

"Sup Nig-guh"

"You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on..."

I never spoke to him and felt too dissociated from social anxiety/autism to respond.

It's over for your cuckold brain

The sheboon she's bullying

IMG_4239.jpg

:lul::lul::lul:

@blackstandardcel GTFO you motherfucker
Piece of shit larping fakecel

I'd fuck the both of them :feelsokman:

I will coom to them when I get home.

Last edited:
You love to spread the JBB theory don't you

She gets to get away with it tho. “Strong queen spitting facts about negress competition :soy::soy::soy:

But if a guy makes a racial joke he’s a white supremacist who needs to be stoned in public. Fucking joke world burn all a

If I made a racist joke at work I’d lose my job and would be blacklisted permenantly. This whore on the other hand will still get job offers from companies seeking “gender diversity” in the workplace.

I hope she gets raped and murdered before she turns 18

white teen foid hating niggers feels alien , i guess jew media really fucked my brain

IMG_4239.jpg
At least she has her natural hair, it would have been very ironic if she was wearing weave, which is pretty much saying - "I don't like my natural genetic hair texture, I want white woman hair".

she looks like the type of white thot to get creampied by a random tyrone every week.probably doesn't live around blacks though.

At least she has her natural hair, it would have been very ironic if she was wearing weave, which is pretty much saying - "I don't like my natural genetic hair texture, I want white woman hair".
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Jfl at BLM foids who wear weaves :feelshaha:

Are you looking for a bull :feelssus: ?

white teen foid hating niggers feels alien , i guess jew media really fucked my brain
White people, specifically hillbillies, still openly hate black people. White people never stopped hating niggers and other ethnicities.

Racism is still prevalent, but yeah soycial media has been feeding everyone lies as usual :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

White people, specifically hillbillies, still openly hate black people.
I know but she looks like the average suburban leftist whore
White people never stopped hating niggers and other ethnicities.
I mean even here in EE the degenerate west culture is starting to creep in and many whites whores around me are radical leftists so seeing this US stacy hate niggers crashes my brain

Are you looking for a bull :feelssus: ?
she looks like the type of white thot to get creampied by a random tyrone every week.probably doesn't live around blacks though.
You love to spread the JBB theory don't you

IMG_4239.jpg
The white teen his mocking a black female, now it makes even more sense; if the subject was a black male, she would be expressing her longing for is virility, the white teen foid would be comparing his blackness to the "weakling" and "meek" nature of the "white boy", she is only mocking the black female because, of course, the black male she would not dare to even mock is highness, for the bull she spreads herself and let herself get fucked while gagging on his black cock, while with the black female she roasts because she is proud that, as a WHITE TEEN FOID, she is the demographic that Bulls fuck and cum on the must, she is proud of being a white cum dumpster of a black male, she clearly wants to make the black female to know this by showing how valued she is to black men, she knows Bulls prefer snow bunnies, classic queen of spades behavior from the white teen black-addicted girl.

Based:feelsokman:
All caucasian people from USA to India should unite and fight against kikes!

I was in a very mixed high school growing up. White was the majority but not by a lot. The white foids avoided the black kids. I overheard one snowbunny stacy ask her snowbunny friend, "why do you hangout with them?".

I imagined this was how it was always like in America.

But then again, there were always those white foids who saw that I was a "cooler" asian dude because I talked to and befriended a few black dudes (because they were minorities like I was). So I could already feel the favoritism that whites had for blacks because of white guilt. Other than that, I overheard some of the white foids openly discriminate against asian dudes kid you not. This was in the early to mid 2000s. Overheard shit like "Yea but they're all asian", or "Ewww theres too much asian dudes" emanating from the white foids. It was fairly common. Or the white kids making fun of the asian teacher or bullying the other asian dudes in the school. This was back then though, obviously Idk how shit is like now in 2022. Looking back, it was the white jocks or incel tier white dudes that made those racist jokes. Most white dudes in between were just chill. I befriended some of them. The one group I consistently did not like out of every single demographic, was white foids. Especially as I went into college and into the real world.

Last edited:
She does have ghetto sheboon mannerisms

I was in a very mixed high school growing up. White was the majority but not by a lot. The white foids avoided the black kids. I overheard one snowbunny stacy ask her snowbunny friend, "why do you hangout with them?".

I imagined this was how it was always like in America.

But then again, there were always those white foids who saw that I was a "cooler" asian dude because I talked to and befriended a few black dudes (because they were minorities like I was). So I could already feel the favoritism that whites had for blacks because of white guilt. Other than that, I overheard some of the white foids openly discriminate against asian dudes kid you not. This was in the early to mid 2000s. Overheard shit like "Yea but they're all asian", or "Ewww theres too much asian dudes" emanating from the white foids. It was fairly common. Or the white kids making fun of the asian teacher or bullying the other asian dudes in the school. This was back then though, obviously Idk how shit is like now in 2022. Looking back, it was the white jocks or incel tier white dudes that made those racist jokes. Most white dudes in between were just chill. I befriended some of them. The one group I consistently did not like out of every single demographic, was white foids. Especially as I went into college and into the real world.
White foids will be paying for sex with the average Asian man in a few years. Maybe even a few months.

The white teen his mocking a black female, now it makes even more sense; if the subject was a black male, she would be expressing her longing for is virility, the white teen foid would be comparing his blackness to the "weakling" and "meek" nature of the "white boy", she is only mocking the black female because, of course, the black male she would not dare to even mock is highness, for the bull she spreads herself and let herself get fucked while gagging on his black cock, while with the black female she roasts because she is proud that, as a WHITE TEEN FOID, she is the demographic that Bulls fuck and cum on the must, she is proud of being a white cum dumpster of a black male, she clearly wants to make the black female to know this by showing how valued she is to black men, she knows Bulls prefer snow bunnies, classic queen of spades behavior from the white teen black-addicted girl.
Bro...

I didn't hear anything she said that was inaccurate tho