Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The German school System fucked my life

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
I dont want to write too much so heres a short version:

Entering 5th grade the timeplan changed DRAMATICALLY from just 5 hours of school a day now it was 7+. Every single day it was 7 to 4 in school and then on top of it HOMEWORK the motherfuckers gave us homework so much everyone was raging. We are FUCKING KIDS DUDE, we wanna evolve, we wanna experience our childhood, but nah after school my parents dragged me to special courses and Workshops, music school, dance club and then we came home and i sometimes had up to do another 4 to 5 hours of learning and homework to get decent grades (that dont fucking matter whatsoever)

My parents always needed to help me and literally did the work FOR ME because it was simply too much. There was no chatgpt or any big Internet, it was just early Google and youtube. It was so much my parents got STRESSED doing work and then driving me home only so they can sit there and research "Ancient Egypt" "write papers about German poets" and "build a Medival Castle out of paper" - while I was busy simultanously studying for 2 MAJOR exams the next day and writing a thesis on "Genetically Study of Cantaloupe".

Im a small fucking boy near puberty who suffers from ADHD and skin diseases GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!

Last edited:
IMG 4897

Entering 5th grade the timeplan changed DRAMATICALLY from just 5 hours of school a day now it was 7+. Every single day it was 7 to 4 in school and then on top of it HOMEWORK the motherfuckers gave us homework so much everyone was raging.
Based as fuck! Seeing NTfags and popular fags rage because of school is always so empowering.

Join kitkatclub

If you are on this website then you didnt have much of your teenage years anyway, aka it never began for you, so dont beat yourself up over it

If you are on this website then you didnt have much of your teenage years anyway, aka it never began for you, so dont beat yourself up over it
I mean if you were Hauptschule or Realschule you had at least a chance on Gymnasium it was HORROR.

I mean if you were Hauptschule or Realschule you had at least a chance on Gymnasium it was HORROR.
Hauptschule is usually the kind of school that gets associated with losers and low IQ fags

Hauptschule is usually the kind of school that gets associated with losers and low IQ fags
Still all the dumbwits from my former circle that went to Hauptschule always were fucking bitches and gaining girlfriends. Being a degen is simply succeeding. You had time and back at the day there was no Dating Apps (only few) and no Tiktok and Co (just Myspace and Facebook)

Idk much about Germany but it seems like they've been shit since they lost the war

If those are your only problems I wish I had your life

Schnell!

Rouse!

Israel needs obedient tax paying slaves.