Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The german incels are under a big threat

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
I don't know if you guys know, but the green party has gotten many votes for the EU Parlament because of the climate thing. It's a pretty long story and has to do with a youtuber. (they did I'd like the afd and fucked against the popular parties, smart move ngl)

The young voters are getting manipulatet and the green party wants to label us as an terrorist organisation. They want to find out if people who commit crimes are incels. It is unnokwn if they want to connect crimes with incel forums or just with the state of being incel. It could also count to rant a little bit on normie forums.

We will be the new Muslims for these hypocrysts.

We need to build a German forum. Best would be a German outside of Germany or a language subforum here. This should be done for every country in Europe who is in danger to become hostile against incels.

Just gonna have to fight for our rights.

I don't think Rezo had that much impact for the green party. I believe "Fridays for Future" had much more impact than Rezo because Rezo had much more to say than just climate. He had his part in it though

it's just one foid of the green party who posted something about incels.
99.9% of them don't even know what an incel is.

regardless they're fags. lol @ voting green. devil in disguise.

They already have a large, well established community that mogs ours. They even meet up apparently, and their forums have been operating for more than two decades, like seemingly everything else cool on the internet.

Imagine any political position that actively harms Germans and you have the Green Party.
If you want to fund a party to harm Germany, fund the Greens.
They already have a large, well established community that mogs ours. They even meet up apparently, and their forums have been operating for more than two decades, like seemingly everything else cool on the internet.

Never heard of them before.

((((Global Warming)))) & rebranded ((((Climate Change)))) and ((((Humans create most CO2)))) which are completely lie to blame retarded normies and take taxes from them it will turn into ((((Incels make most CO2)))) so we should eradicate them also tax them 10x more than other people (foids also should be tax free)

Germany, as a whole, can not be saved. Berlin and Frankfurt and such, at least, are lost. Maybe some other places could break off (until Macron's EU army dream comes true and and an occupation is established).

They're :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Germany, as a whole, can not be saved. Berlin and Frankfurt and such, at least, are lost. Maybe some other places could break off (until Macron's EU army dream comes true and and an occupation is established).
Germans can't be saved because they will continue on this liberal, femminist, multikulti, forced racemixing path until they get bombed into the stoneage or die out. Germans are robots and it's not in their nature to make a U turn. It's all genetics. It's over for Germany.

Yes. Always said that. We have to establish a digital infrastructure, there are many Incel brothers here in Germany, that would love to communicate with each other and rant in their native language. We have some of the worst foids and many feminists (including those, that want to exercise violence against their opposition) have thrown an eye on us. We need an own site.

Care about environment, green pydars blet

((((Global Warming)))) & rebranded ((((Climate Change)))) and ((((Humans create most CO2)))) which are completely lie to blame retarded normies and take taxes from them

I don't know if you guys know, but the green party has gotten many votes for the EU Parlament because of the climate thing. It's a pretty long story and has to do with a youtuber. (they did I'd like the afd and fucked against the popular parties, smart move ngl)

The young voters are getting manipulatet and the green party wants to label us as an terrorist organisation. They want to find out if people who commit crimes are incels. It is unnokwn if they want to connect crimes with incel forums or just with the state of being incel. It could also count to rant a little bit on normie forums.

We need to build a German forum. Best would be a German outside of Germany or a language subforum here. This should be done for every country in Europe who is in danger to become hostile against incels.

not getting laid makes you a terrorist

fucking lol

Aren't they more similar to the FA crowd? That is, allows both men and women as members and not blackpilled.

it's beyond over for germany, highest rate of incels for sure, Beta uprising is gonna happen here first

also everyone is brainwashed to the maximum

Aren't they more similar to the FA crowd? That is, allows both men and women as members and not blackpilled.
There is a huge thread about the question if looks are the only thing that matter or so and they closed it bc of the women there complained about men claiming they can get always laid and in a relationship whatever they look like

it is already over for them

germistan seems like a bad country to live in

Germans needs to elect Nazis again

Germany has been Jewed after 1945. K E K

FUCK GREENS AND LEFTIES.
VOTE AfD.
It's over for us, the youth is already too brainwashed :feelsrope:.

I'm not german so I don't give a fuck

Damned watermelon party!

Green on the outside, red on the inside.

Yes. Always said that. We have to establish a digital infrastructure, there are many Incel brothers here in Germany, that would love to communicate with each other and rant in their native language. We have some of the worst foids and many feminists (including those, that want to exercise violence against their opposition) have thrown an eye on us. We need an own site.
Never going to happen because germans are cucks.

I can confirm that the green party are a problem. I used to be a member of a right wing forum and then later found out that the Greene party had requested information from the government on whether that forum was being monitored by the German secret service. The German service responded that they did in fact monitor the forum. You can be sure German's secret service is watching this site as well but I don't really care as I know that they have my name on their list already and have had it for years.

You probably meant every country in EU. :feelsthink::feelzez:

The greens aka the watermelons, green on the outside, red on the inside.

We have to establish a digital infrastructure
Matrix servers and onion sites, though they'll eventually just ban privacy-oriented internet usage. Merely having tor on your computer will be a punishable crime. It's still worth creating these places, but in the end the only thing that will keep any kind of thoughtcrime community alive is its ability to be adaptive, to pick up in a new place when one is shut down, to not be worried about personal branding or neat categorization and to just continue the conversation however possible at any given moment.