Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the gene stops with me

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
My grandfather lived almost till 100. His wife, a decade less. Their deaths were so gentle- a gradual failure of multiple organs. Surrounded by their sons and daughter-in-laws to care about. My dad is healthy for his age. He might go on for another 10 years.

Imagine, how much of a fight my ancestors had put up against drought and snow, pests and diseases, growing grain and feeding cattle. Yet out of all this hardships, they managed to pass their gene on and would have breathed their last moments in relief.

It's all gonna stop with me. Makes me sad.

It shouldn't make you sad. You should be happy about it becasue there will be less suffering, imagine making a son who would just grow up to be an incel and just suffer like us.

Nature is cruel but women are even more cruel

It shouldn't make you sad. You should be happy about it becasue there will be less suffering, imagine making a son who would just grow up to be an incel and just suffer like us.

My parents didn't deserve to have their genes survive. Which is just as well because I'm an incel and I also can't stand kids.

I'm one of two people carrying the name of my father after my grandmother on his side survived the Nazis
You should do something great or your name will be forgotten :feelsbadman:

There's a reason why women are used symbolically to represent nature.
It is cruel to failures like us
It's also used to symbolise creation because vagina makes babies as well as transportation like ships because you own them it's a blessing and a curse

My parents didn't deserve to have their genes survive. Which is just as well because I'm an incel and I also can't stand kids.
My dad grew up before tinder and Instagram..if he had, I would not exist. He gave me his autism.

Im not going to breed too , but i have a sister so she will continue the bloodline of my father.. atleast her boyfriend is tall and smart ..so good genes

Not really, your cousins/distant cousins will reproduce. So, at least part of your genes will be passed(not by you ofc).

You have 64 great great great great parents, making you not that unique to the point of ending a gene with your death.

Cope. We should be sad we're not passing our genetics because the playing field is so unfair. Hideous monstrosities are able to breed like rabbits simple coz hole. Like OP said, his grandfather was able to have kids/grand kids and OP would be too if he lived in those times.

Our condition is due to dating apps and female hypergamy. This is not what civilized societies should be encouraging, they should be stepping in and solving this problem. Else, we risk devolving back to uncivilized barbarian type tribal societies with no rule of law.

Mine will too

I don't want my genes to die off, if I need to rape a foid in a 3rd world country to pass on my genes, so be it

(I'm roleplaying as my Skyrim character)
((I'm lying))
(((Fuck the (((government and fbi))))

Yeah, the family line is literally over with me

I'm one of two people carrying the name of my father after my grandmother on his side survived the Nazis
I guess i know why you're so pro jewish all the time. Makes sense now.

Yeah bro don't be sad, the end of suffering will come to us. My father died when I was 7 , his brother, my uncle it's al a incel in his 60's, I don't have siblings, so my family stops on me!

Even If I ascend I would not reproduce, I don't want my son suffering being a manlet and bald.

Last edited:
I know everyone here thinks I'm a Jew anyways because they're dribbling retards unable to understand nuance and the error of identity politics, so honestly I didn't care when I wrote that and knew I'd get that as a response.
Dribbling retards, exhibit a:
it's over for dribbling retardcels
in all seriousness though, what happened to your famalamadingdong during WW2?

my stacy sister will continue my family bloodline in the next generation so i dont feel bad for anything, except being a weird uncle maybe, but i doubt i will be in touch in 10+ years

I wish my father knew about this, then he wouldn't have passed his subhuman genes onto me which made me an incel.

A lot of millennial men are going to die homeless under a bridge.

I know everyone here thinks I'm a Jew anyways because they're dribbling retards unable to understand nuance and the error of identity politics, so honestly I didn't care when I wrote that and knew I'd get that as a response.
Dribbling retards, exhibit a:
jewishness is genetic as well as belief based
idc about you being jewish, makes no difference to me, but you instantly start sweating like a jew when someone mentions it and get defensive
embrace it, hell you can probably go to israel, they really want diaspora back and might hook you up with some good conditions

Not for me. My brother and sister are going to keep it going

Same. I’m an only child and I’m going to be the one that ends my family’s legacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back