Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The gay concept of a MUST HAVE good and kind protagonist

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Anyone else hates how most shows and films just GOT to include a good faggot superhero who has to be "THE RIGHTEOUS ONE" and just try to save people and be a white knight?

Now I know SOME animes have been fighting off this gay shit for a while now, but animes are not mainstream tv shows and even animes are entirely deathpilled, they always include some faggot hipster secondary character or something.

When was the last time the PROTAGONIST was the "bad guy"? The one to do horrible things. Why must they always do the same boring shit - Be good be kind bla bla bla
Take a look at characters like spiderman batman all the Xman and their likes - Some of them don't even want to kill people due to their overloaded gayness.

Like what kind of a faggot world do you live in that you won't kill people who have ZERO problem torturing and murdering the shit outta you? Wtf are these limiting rules?

TV shows and animes exist to provide humans with something else, something beyond our gay honked world, and so it baffles me that if you're willing to go all the way as to try and cope with evil limitations this reality imposes on us, WHY will you not acknowledge that HUMANITY ITSELF, morality, they are a limitation in themselves?

I want something different, a BASED trend to start that will embrace this type of protagonist - A cruel and selfish man who doesn't try to be the "hero".
As far as animes go I haven't seen ENOUGH of them to say that it does exist in a considerable quantity.

But mainstream series and films in 2019 will never do that, they will never touch the sacred gay concept of pandering to hipsters. I want them to start showing the other perspective of the bad guy as well, not just that of the good one.

I guess all I can expect from 2019 and on is EXTREME GAYNESS.

Everything is fake news. Even in TV shows just to appeal to the minority.

Most media is made for normies and normies can't relate to non good characters because they themselves love to believe that they are good.
Also
wasting your time on capeshit

I always wanted to make a movie of my own in which the characters and their interactions are much more organic and realistic

Yes. I wish for once the bay guys would win

Anyone else hates how most shows and films just GOT to include a good faggot superhero who has to be "THE RIGHTEOUS ONE" and just try to save people and be a white knight?

Now I know SOME animes have been fighting off this gay shit for a while now, but animes are not mainstream tv shows and even animes are entirely deathpilled, they always include some faggot hipster secondary character or something.

When was the last time the PROTAGONIST was the "bad guy"? The one to do horrible things. Why must they always do the same boring shit - Be good be kind bla bla bla
Take a look at characters like spiderman batman all the Xman and their likes - Some of them don't even want to kill people due to their overloaded gayness.

Like what kind of a faggot world do you live in that you won't kill people who have ZERO problem torturing and murdering the shit outta you? Wtf are these limiting rules?

TV shows and animes exist to provide humans with something else, something beyond our gay honked world, and so it baffles me that if you're willing to go all the way as to try and cope with evil limitations this reality imposes on us, WHY will you not acknowledge that HUMANITY ITSELF, morality, they are a limitation in themselves?

I want something different, a BASED trend to start that will embrace this type of protagonist - A cruel and selfish man who doesn't try to be the "hero".
As far as animes go I haven't seen ENOUGH of them to say that it does exist in a considerable quantity.

But mainstream series and films in 2019 will never do that, they will never touch the sacred gay concept of pandering to hipsters. I want them to start showing the other perspective of the bad guy as well, not just that of the good one.

I guess all I can expect from 2019 and on is EXTREME GAYNESS.
how about PUNISHER NETFLIX SERIES boyo

It's because japanese are bluepilled and they want righteous heroes and loyal womens.

tbh just gaymaxx

Join the villain pub.

I always root for the villain
Tbh I believe the creators of media are threatened and so the best characters are almost always villains, the most interesting words come from their mouths as it is the only way they can express themselves without being censored.

There's lots of shows with antiheroes but no one outright evil. No one would watch

Tbh I believe the creators of media are threatened and so the best characters are almost always villains, the most interesting words come from their mouths as it is the only way they can express themselves without being censored.