Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The future will only get worse

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Veteran
★★★★
The more I look at any current statistics and compare them with those of the past. The more I realize that the future is going to collapse; The birth rate will fall; Loneliness will grow; The rich will be richer, and the poor will be even more poor; All kinds of mental disorders will be more common; Incelibacy will grow very much.
Are there people here who believe in positive changes in the future?

I just hope ww3 starts already

The population of the entire developed world is aging rapidly, old people are meaningless in war, only if they are not in the rear or control some kind of drones.

Young men are needed in the war, and there is a shortage of them. Ukraine's war with Russia is an exception to the rule, when two dying holes fight each other in the style of the First World War.

I've heard singularitarians say that the AI revolution will build utopia. Honestly, I don't know if AI will ultimately benefit humanity, but that seems to be the only hope I can think of at the moment.

I've heard singularitarians say that the AI revolution will build utopia. Honestly, I don't know if AI will ultimately benefit humanity, but that seems to be the only hope I can think of at the moment.
AI will bring evil. He will take away many jobs, then a basic income system will be introduced for people without work, which can be taken away at any time when the authorities deem him disloyal or dangerous. It will be a perfect dictatorship in every sense, from which you cannot escape.

West especially Europe will become massive shithole in 30-50 years. You cant replace whites with arabs and blacks and expect everything to be the same . :feelsjuice: :feelskek:

West especially Europe will become massive shithole in 30-50 years. You cant replace whites with arabs and blacks and expect everything to be the same . :feelsjuice: :feelskek:
I expect to see Europe and the west as one big nursing home, like Japan or worse.

I expect to see Europe and the west as one big nursing home, like Japan or worse.
And who s gonna take care of all those old people in nursing home if birth rates are non exitent?
Reufgees cant wait to wash white asses and change diapers :feelskek:, i see goverement inforcing forced euthansia after cetrain year of life myb 70 or 80 or simply when a person cant function on its own. Maybe AI can fix this problem ,we will see.

I dont care at all tbh.

Good, it's what society gets

I agree, in the future things will get worse that they already are, i already feel nostalgic for 2019 pre-pandemic world. This is why copes nowadays are so popular.
I dont think new techs will be enough to avoid this fate.