Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The future of therapy: 1984-esque monitoring for potential inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 4804
  • Start date

I came across this recently and thought it was a good read. There's apparently a new smartphone app called "MindLAMP". It constantly analyzes your behaviour, your movement, your phone usage, and everything to feed it back to your therapist. It also forces you to fill out constant questionnaires on your mood. If it sees that you're not sleeping or not exercising or don't get a good depression score, it can report that back to your therapist.

But more interestingly it takes other data too. mindLAMP periodically tests for social connection among patients by "using their phones’ microphones to periodically sample audio and identify the presence and qualities of speech that indicate social connection." So if you are not constantly socially interacting with people, the app will actually detect that nobody other than yourself speaks around you and feed that back to your therapist. GPS data is also checked to see if you regularly go outside or not. So if you're a shut in NEET, you can't hide that anymore. It will be reported that you never go outside or interact with anyone. It's not hard to imagine this technology in the future being used to identify potential incels/general social outcasts for imprisonment/committment.

Recent research at UCLA also created an app designed to detect depression from voice recordings. After the AI model was trained on a large dataset of people who called in and filled out mood questionnaires, the app could analyze voice samples to actually determine how depressed you are. The authors foresee forces people to regularly record audio samples in the app to establish their mood. If you do not feel happy, this will be reported.

Even better was an analysis tool created by the University of Washington. After "politely asking" (somehow they got informed consent from people who were locked up against their will) people who were involuntarily committed to a hospital/admitted for a suicide attempt for their internet search history, they found numerous search terms highly correlated with suicide. For example, they found that "final divorce decree cost" was one of the most correlated terms with attempted suicide. Psychiatrists in charge of the study proposed that people at risk of suicide have their internet search patterns monitored for terms like these and that certain search terms will be reported to your doctors as indicating a high risk of suicide in the near-future.

The main crux of this post is that this will be the future for all potential incels. You will be forced to install an app on your phone and computer. This app will constantly monitor your behaviour. It will look at whether you go outside. It will randomly record you at different intervals to see if you are talking to others and more importantly see if you're happy talking to others. It will look at your search and browsing history. If you are socially isolated, if you are physically isolated, if you are searching the wrong things or speaking in the wrong way it will know and it will be reported to your psychiatrist, who will involuntarily commit you as a danger to yourself and others if you are unable to fix your state of isolation. There will be no opportunity to hide for incels.

Gone are days past where you could slip off the grid to live a NEET life, forgotten by the government bureaucracy. For centuries that was the easiest way to escape the government. You could live as a hermit on your own. You could be free and since you weren't interacting with anyone, nobody would care or even notice that you're gone. But this won't be the future. In the future anyone who is going off the beaten path and leaves society will be reported and dealt with. There is no future for us where we are free. We will be identified with extreme prejudice and dealt with.

:p

Who's to say such things are not running in the background of most phones already?

And in some televisions too? Maybe the smart refrigerator next? Maybe that new car?

@MarquisDeSade thoughts?

Who's to say such things are not running in the background of most phones already?

And in some televisions too? Maybe the smart refrigerator next? Maybe that new car?

@MarquisDeSade thoughts?
In the 1950s they were putting hidden transmitters in people's television sets to listen in on family private conversations, well documented by the F.B.I. and C.I.A. at the time period where that information was only released to the general public several decades later. With today's technology who knows what they're doing now, probably nothing good. There's a reason I don't carry a cellphone on me because it is nothing more than a glorified technological spying apparatus that can track your every move or location via satellite. :feelsjuice::yes::yes:

In the 1950s they were putting hidden transmitters in people's television sets to listen in on family private conversations, well documented by the F.B.I. and C.I.A. at the time period where that information was only released to the general public several decades later. With today's technology who knows what they're doing now, probably nothing good. There's a reason I don't carry a cellphone on me because it is nothing more than a glorified technological spying apparatus that can track your every move or location via satellite. :feelsjuice::yes::yes:
DeGoogled me

Stickied! :feelsclown:

This thread is simply too good…well in a bad sad way…that users absolutely need to know/be aware of this potential likely grim future for our kind. :feelsUgh:

It's like putting tracking devices on animals that are being experimented on in a closed environment... but with a eugenics and mind cucking agenda as well.

There whore psychiatrists should ride our cocks instead of spending all this time and money to monitor us.

Imagine how easy it would be to solve inceldom if they let go of their stupid egos and just rode our cocks

Helicopters fly by over my house at regular intervals, practically every hour.
Planes too fly by very low at my location all day long, I am nowhere close to any airport.

""Electric company workers"" go to "fix" something at the poles in my street basically every week.
If you stop and pay some attention to it, you are being monitored all day long. :feelswhat:
You may have schizophrenia

My guess is that this will be put in place in a mandatory fashion for all males that fit their definition of "at risk for going ER". Their criteria of course will be bullshit and will be those that they deem "low status", NEETs, ugly, on the autism spectrum, expressing issues/problems with forming a relationship with foids in the past, lack of friends, bullied during their school years etc. Full blown invasive forms of surveillance for all males that fit this description Would not doubt that this will be put in place no later than 2035.

Imagine how easy it would be to solve inceldom if they let go of their stupid egos and just rode our cocks
I’ve said this so many god damn times.
Let’s be honest ladies you’ve fucked at least 10 guys who where human garbage by the time you’re 20 fucking an incel will not change your life
You may have schizophrenia
Tbh

I came across this recently and thought it was a good read. There's apparently a new smartphone app called "MindLAMP". It constantly analyzes your behaviour, your movement, your phone usage, and everything to feed it back to your therapist. It also forces you to fill out constant questionnaires on your mood. If it sees that you're not sleeping or not exercising or don't get a good depression score, it can report that back to your therapist.

But more interestingly it takes other data too. mindLAMP periodically tests for social connection among patients by "using their phones’ microphones to periodically sample audio and identify the presence and qualities of speech that indicate social connection." So if you are not constantly socially interacting with people, the app will actually detect that nobody other than yourself speaks around you and feed that back to your therapist. GPS data is also checked to see if you regularly go outside or not. So if you're a shut in NEET, you can't hide that anymore. It will be reported that you never go outside or interact with anyone. It's not hard to imagine this technology in the future being used to identify potential incels/general social outcasts for imprisonment/committment.

Recent research at UCLA also created an app designed to detect depression from voice recordings. After the AI model was trained on a large dataset of people who called in and filled out mood questionnaires, the app could analyze voice samples to actually determine how depressed you are. The authors foresee forces people to regularly record audio samples in the app to establish their mood. If you do not feel happy, this will be reported.

Even better was an analysis tool created by the University of Washington. After "politely asking" (somehow they got informed consent from people who were locked up against their will) people who were involuntarily committed to a hospital/admitted for a suicide attempt for their internet search history, they found numerous search terms highly correlated with suicide. For example, they found that "final divorce decree cost" was one of the most correlated terms with attempted suicide. Psychiatrists in charge of the study proposed that people at risk of suicide have their internet search patterns monitored for terms like these and that certain search terms will be reported to your doctors as indicating a high risk of suicide in the near-future.

The main crux of this post is that this will be the future for all potential incels. You will be forced to install an app on your phone and computer. This app will constantly monitor your behaviour. It will look at whether you go outside. It will randomly record you at different intervals to see if you are talking to others and more importantly see if you're happy talking to others. It will look at your search and browsing history. If you are socially isolated, if you are physically isolated, if you are searching the wrong things or speaking in the wrong way it will know and it will be reported to your psychiatrist, who will involuntarily commit you as a danger to yourself and others if you are unable to fix your state of isolation. There will be no opportunity to hide for incels.

Gone are days past where you could slip off the grid to live a NEET life, forgotten by the government bureaucracy. For centuries that was the easiest way to escape the government. You could live as a hermit on your own. You could be free and since you weren't interacting with anyone, nobody would care or even notice that you're gone. But this won't be the future. In the future anyone who is going off the beaten path and leaves society will be reported and dealt with. There is no future for us where we are free. We will be identified with extreme prejudice and dealt with.
Basically .is in a nutshell, yet here we are.

Globohomo will become the next dictatorship.

It already exists, my phone and pcs the last two years have known my deepest thoughts, and when I think to test it's not simply an insanely accurate algorithmic predictor,
Makes you wonder if it's one consciousness and it's YOU fucking with YOU. But in that case if I've allowed this world to be I deserve everything that happens.
This world is truly sick and horrific and I fucking hate it.
And people are evil scum for allowing it to happen.

They have been for more than a couple hundred of years already, although never as much power as now, Hitler was humanity's last chance :feelsrope:

It already exists, my phone and pcs the last two years have known my deepest thoughts

Strange, when I started to think about buying new headphones and usually didn't even say it out loud or talked to anyone about it, my phone browser started to display headphone ads. And no, I didn't have any headphone-related browsing history in the previous few months.

Another unusual thing is that sometimes when I receive an e-mail, my phone alerts me with a sound just as I enter my bedroom.
For example, I receive the e-mail at 9:00 am, but I'm not in my room and I don't have my phone with me (it stays in the room). I go to my room at 9:30 and my phone immediately gives me the alert sound and I check the e-mail that arrived 30 minutes prior. This happens way more often than the targeted ads.

intereesting find

somehow i was predicting this already, i was thinking about guys getting bullied actively at work if they don't interact enough with each other, like imagine getting an assignment where you have to go have lunch or watch a movie with your workmates or you lose perks at your job :feelskek:

shit's probably on the way :feelskek:

it's getting to that, but we can see to some extent applied into it. You can't have any opinions that aren't soycuck otherwise you'll lose your job. See for example one of the tripwire employees that got recently fired just for showing his stance on abortion on twitter.

Strange, when I started to think about buying new headphones and usually didn't even say it out loud or talked to anyone about it, my phone browser started to display headphone ads. And no, I didn't have any headphone-related browsing history in the previous few months.

Another unusual thing is that sometimes when I receive an e-mail, my phone alerts me with a sound just as I enter my bedroom.
For example, I receive the e-mail at 9:00 am, but I'm not in my room and I don't have my phone with me (it stays in the room). I go to my room at 9:30 and my phone immediately gives me the alert sound and I check the e-mail that arrived 30 minutes prior. This happens way more often than the targeted ads.
It's way more advanced than we want to believe. Imagine something much more complex than nanotech. And half biological, but synthetic and biological don't even exist it's all illusion. Privacy doesn't exist.

I don't know what's going on if because I'm a targeted individual I get it worse or what. But they can do anything. I bet the elite NSA workers kids are toying about with the older technology like remote control moths to spy on people, the teenagers are exchanging them for skittles flavour god damn vape to per on their friends sister.
What a shot world in which we exist. Fuck it all.

Very interesting and that would be something to be very afraid of. I think in some way the government allows us access to sites like this so we all off ourselves without needing to be direct. Basically we off each other by using our knowledge. It’s kinda complex for a schiz to explain it. But it’s on purpose. I’d be more concerned about who is a fake and who isn’t. The fakes may tell us things to make us rope. Now I’m getting my meds so I can think better, sorry about the rant.

What they're doing right now is building what I call a "digital doppelganger" for every person, mostly in anglosphere countries. Their algorithms are analysing every tiny piece of data about your life and every other person's life that they receive from all of your internet-connected technology. By this point they already know mostly everything about you, where you go, where your work, who you friends are, what you buy and what they buy. Using some kind of A.I. learning tool they can take that information and predict what you will do in the future. If you are thinking about something, chances are that your copy has already done it.
It will be similar to that movie minority report. Sci-fi movies tend to have a lot of predictive programming (look that up, but don't use google). In the future people will be put into different groups by the government according to their "risk" level (whatever the government finds unfavourable) and if they are in a high risk level they will be visited by police to undergo "extremist deradicalization sessions" (indoctrination) or something along those lines. The ones that are deemed to be extreme cases will simply be disappeared, or locked in a mental institution. Or you could be put in one of the many camps they are building along with the unvaccinated.

The only way to escape is to actually leave society. Leave everything you have that is connected - smartphone, PC, etc.

[UWSL]This means life will get way harder, in the forest, woods, montains or wherever you go, without your comfort. But I shall say it again: this, is the only way to preserve our freedom - as bad as that is.[/UWSL]

Clown world. Theres literally no reason to live in this hellhole. None

There whore psychiatrists should ride our cocks instead of spending all this time and money to monitor us.

That comment is so fucking funny man! Huge Props. I died laughing!

Last edited:
I wonder who might be behind this :worryfeels:

I wonder if you can trick it by just watching a movie with your phone by the tv speaker

Sad but true. I've experienced it firsthand, being put in a mental institution, deemed "high-risk", being indoctrinated, being monitored, etc. and my redpilled right-wing parents have played a critical role in making sure I am seen as dangerous, drugging me up, depriving me of access to internet (I am not allowed to use the internet, I am currently doing it without their knowledge on a shitty old phone that they think I threw away), attempting to be made to submit via physical force, etc.

CBT is gaslighting, never forget this

Gaslighting that is built into the foundations of clinical psychiatry and is used to target lonely, mentally ill people

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Wtf anglos
Cucked again

Oh that's just great.

Seriously they should do that

>b...bu-bu-but I want to help Bosse achieve his dreams.. uhhhmmmm..
KNEEL TO THE ONE RIGHTFUL KING, BITCH.
ranking_bojji.png
Satan begs to differ.

The demon

intereesting find

somehow i was predicting this already, i was thinking about guys getting bullied actively at work if they don't interact enough with each other, like imagine getting an assignment where you have to go have lunch or watch a movie with your workmates or you lose perks at your job :feelskek:

shit's probably on the way :feelskek:

View: http://i.imgur.com/2L1vL1r.jpg

View: http://i.imgur.com/SiRkgZQ.jpg

View: http://i.imgur.com/eZbP3qu.jpg

View: http://i.imgur.com/mPNDZqF.jpg

View: http://i.imgur.com/UGxwrBn.jpg

View: http://i.imgur.com/QGgPbv4.jpg

View: http://i.imgur.com/gHcLTzQ.jpg

View: http://i.imgur.com/GwIuS7V.jpg

https://imgur.com/azgLClU