Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The future of society

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
>It's the year 2080
>Attractive white men have a harem of white women
>Meanwhile the rest of white men have harem of ethnic women
>All ethnic men are incels
>The white men although having harems call themselves "whitecels" because according to them they are incel because they didn't have sex with angelic superior devine white women
>Meanwhile over 70% ethnic males report that they have never seen a female human with over 30% believing that female humans don't exist
>Anyway,this was the general overview of the social dynamics in 2080
>It is common for some radical whitecels to go to extreme lengths to vow a white women
>One of he most guresome ritual to vow a white women done by whitecels is to sacrifice(kill) their harem of ethnic women to show the white female their affection
>Alas the succes rate of these sacrifical rituals is too low
>If the sacrifical ritual fails, the whitecels are left alone after which they have to rebuild their harem from scratch
>Although it takes the whitecels only around one to two months to create another harem of ethnic , the period of sexlessness of one to two months causes the whitecels to develop PTSD
>It is common for whitecels to become depressed requiring medical attention in these months of sexlessness and over 90% attempt suicde although thankfully out of these 90% only 0.000001% are actually succesful in their attempts of suicide
>Recently a new therapy to help whitecels suffering from this post sacrifical PTSD has been approved. It involves the whitecel patient being shown pictures of "white trad wife" , whatever that is.

I think soyciety will be overthrown before it comes to this

They would've probably already launched the nukes by then

I hope I live to see that day

yup, definitely gonna revive this thread again

iketani-initial-d.gif

remind me to check this in 57 years

I would just start graping white foids in VR chat