Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The future of online dating, the chad only app

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Veteran
★★★
I predict that the future of dating will be an app called chad only.

When registering an account the app will scan your face and body. An AI will calculate your attractiveness score depending on your appearance and all sub 8 men will be rejected.

This will save a lot of effort to foids, no more need to swipe left on thousands of normies and incels, they can directly get to that 8 inch chad dick.

:feelsstudy:

you know it will be developed by some soy fuck who thinks he will get some for his invention

Nah, a large of the reason women go on those things is for validation from all kinds of men. Plus, they would be losing profits by doing this, as average and ugly men make up most of their customers.

Sounds like a pretty good moneymaxxing idea. Maybe i should start working on it. All money gained will be used to fund the I.N.C.E.L movement.

Sounds like a pretty good moneymaxxing idea. Maybe i should start working on it. All money gained will be used to fund the I.N.C.E.L movement.
Make it send all fotos send directly 2 u

When registering an account the app will scan your face and body. An AI will calculate your attractiveness score depending on your appearance and all sub 8 men will be rejected.

This will save a lot of effort to foids, no more need to swipe left on thousands of normies and incels, they can directly get to that 8 inch chad dick.
That already kind of exists. There are websites for dating where you have to pass a looks test to even be able to use them.

Nah, a large of the reason women go on those things is for validation from all kinds of men. Plus, they would be losing profits by doing this, as average and ugly men make up most of their customers.
Online dating is a trick to steal money from incels (most men) while a few chads sleep with all the women. It's like a Free-to-play MMO where your genetics level cap you. And paying doesn't cause you to "win" but only brings you more rejection and suffering.

It already is the case. The ugly men are given false hopes on the dating apps and keep returning due to addiction mechanisms. Meanwhile, the dating app is actually useful only for Chad and women.

There will be sexual harassment laws designed to target sub-8 men. We already know that attractiveness significantly affects legal outcomes, as more sub-8 men get locked up, expect to see more and more men Trooning themselves for lighter sentences.

They already know what you look like, no need for scanning.

Already is pretty much.
:feelsstudy:

you know it will be developed by some soy fuck who thinks he will get some for his invention
Modern engineers hard at work to make it easier for foids to bang chad.

Nah, a large of the reason women go on those things is for validation from all kinds of men.
Imagine thinking that women go on dating apps to do something else other than dating
The delusions

Online dating is just chad dick delivery service.

“The future” meanwhile tinder is chad only

Online dating is already Chad only. Non Chads can register but they are ignored by foids and the algorithm puts non Chads on ignore

Online dating is already Chad only. Non Chads can register but they are ignored by foids and the algorithm puts non Chads on ignore
Noticed this on hinge as I got banned from Tinder. Looking at mens profiles lots of good looking guys at first, then a ton of average men, then many ugly men.