Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The future of males

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
I have been thinking in this for a while, will be the averange male of the future more chad-like the ones today? A part of me belive that yes because the only reason why many of us exist is because our parents mated in a pre-internet pre-allthisbullshit era simple as that if our dads were born today is most likely (with some exception) that they would be incels for not be chads therefore the reproductive chances of non chad is on the ground right soo this make me belive that.
In the other hand there is also 2 points i think could make all this rambling not true
1) chads mating with mid and low tier females will produce in many cases non chad offsrping because no one filter females genes
2)many non chads will still reproduce but in few numbers due betabuxxing
What do you brocels things about this
Tl;dr we are all screwed:blackpill:

The incel of future will be more Chad-like than we are. The competition in the future will be even tougher. At least I still have a chance to betabuxx later in life if I become completely desperate

Funny to think that the Chad of today will perhaps be the incel of tomorrow.

How about cucks who get to reproduce for the sake of being cucks ? It's a timeless story. We're just to ugly to fuck AND too edgy to cuck.

How about cucks who get to reproduce for the sake of being cucks ? It's a timeless story. We're just to ugly to fuck AND too edgy to cuck.
I made a mention to this in my post and is one of the reason i think incels will still exist in future is for betas providing to some 30 something females and passing down their genes

Funny to think that the Chad of today will perhaps be the incel of tomorrow.
Quite literally that's what is happening to society, more and more males are slowly being excluded from society and the dating market, and there's nothing we can do about it because we have foolishly given women control of the dating market.