Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The future looks bleak for currycels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

For Indian men, I actually see things getting a lot worse in the coming years. I already notice that Indian women, who used to not be as open to dating out, are dating out a lot more now. At the same time, the media and social perception does Indian men no favor at all whatsoever. While Asian men have benefitted from positive stereotypes and the rise of Kpop in recent years, Indian men have not had anything of the sort. What makes matters worse is that Indian men get grouped in with Middle Eastern and Arab men in some cases which, especially in Western Europe, further hurts their chances.

As much as we can blame prejudice and racism, I think Indian men really have themselves to blame. While Asian men put in the work to be attractive, made the push in media to promote handsome men of their races, and actually put in the effort to get into the game; Indian men were sitting ducks. Indian men sat on their asses and did absolutely nothing for the past few years. I even notice it in game as well where an Indian guy will have ambitions of dating good looking women but actually just waste everyone’s time, mentally masturbating more than anything.

The reason is that even compared to Asian guy, the quality amongst Indian and South Asian men as a group is really fucking low. Seriously, most of your brothers are creepy beyond belief, lack social skills, are toxic to speak with (bitch and moan about race more than anyone), weak, and do not care a bit for their appearance.

Jfl :feelshaha:

@Zer0/∞ thoughts?

How can it get worse than how it is now? I really hate cucks like this who say currycels are "creepy" and not calling out foids for using the word "creep". It is never "creepy" if Chad does it.

How can it get worse than how it is now? I really hate cucks like this who say currycels are "creepy" and not calling out foids for using the word "creep". It is never "creepy" if Chad does it.
:redpill:=:bluepill:

It's actually getting better for curries

Article is pretty soy it’s just curries gotta work on themselves and that they shaped their behavior to be unattractive

poo GIF

brutal truth. nothing can be done

As if it wasn’t already bleak?

Foids don't even try to hide their disgust, cruelty, and ridicule for us Asian and Indian men.