Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The future is VR + Dolls

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Soon we will not need any foids and their bullshit just use VR and dolls it will be much better you can fuck 2d waifu anime girls all day sex is just a feeling its nothing but an emotion it can be substituted they will call it "not a real thing" they will say that its disgraceful or whatever they can go fuck themselves its meaningless to me what they think is real or not its all bullshit anyway there is no reality only perception and if it makes me feel good then fuck them. Real sex is overrated anyway 10 more years and we will ascend in technology brothers fear not incel days are over we won.

I'm saving for vrgear like oculus rift so I can masturbate to virtual reality feet

low iq. you still will be incel and ugly

Feminists will 100% ban them.
They hate it when a man is free.
They want men to become their slaves

low iq. you still will be incel and ugly

So fucking want? It doesn't matter to me. Why should I place so much important on society and the way it views me? Society treated me like fucking shit all my life. If I can get sex through technological means or a sensation that mirrors sexual encounter then what is the difference really? Yeah I won't get the real thing well whatever I no longer need it reality is what we make of it I won't fucking live my life to satisfy some social constructs and believes of how a man should act and what he should be to be successful. They can all go fuck themselves I fucking despise the society I don't give a shit what it wants I will build my own world with my own copes and I will live out my days doing whatever the fuck I want and then I will die just like we all and turn to nothingness utterly useless endeavor. Rather than chasing dreams of normies playing the game I know I can't win I'll just walk the other way and embrace my incelhood.

They hate it when a man is free.
They want men to become their slaves
No they will encourage them in order to pacify the growing number of incels so (((they))) can keep their slave class slaving away.

No they will encourage them in order to pacify the growing number of incels so (((they))) can keep their slave class slaving away.
It is unfair to make incels pay for something they can never have.

They can't ban anything, japancels aren't cucked and they'll do the inventing no matter what it is if it will make them money.

but you will continue to suffer anyway, as it is not real; but what matters the truth is not it? We live in a postmodern society after all

Lol whites being at risk of disappearing altogether forever+total disinterest for foids and their horrible feminine nature= Whites suddenly jump to another level of existence through evo-devo mechanism so eliminating hypergamy and male disposability forever becoming a quasi elfin society where perfect equality is reached: foids mate with their looks match, they start having a loro of kids again and they die in the workplace or in the battlefield in the same way men do. The Caucasian race is not only saved but also improved and evolved. A fascist Europe is created where corporativism is the norm and there is only one gender: male.

TL;DR: big cope, probably white will perish and Jews will take over dominating Asians and blacks with their hyper selfish mindset but one can still hope for
I'm saving for vrgear like oculus rift so I can masturbate to virtual reality feet
I'm already jerking off to VR feet it's realistic af

That's a future I can't wait to see. Technology will help me

Lol at thinking the future is nice!

its future i wont survive because will rope soon