Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The furthest point from valentines day

50yroldcel

50yroldcel

Subhuman currycel
-
It's 15th February. The day after valentines day. This means one thing. We are now the furthest from valentines day we can be. We have no valentines for 364 days now. That meas 364 days which are less likely to be as painful as yesterday (except my birthday because there is no one to wish me happy birthday for the last 25 years). JUst letting you know, if you survived yesterday, you can survive at least another 364 days until next valentines

Every day is Valentine's day for a foid. The day just has a label to go with it.

Ropettines day for us incels.

Every day is Valentine's day for a foid. The day just has a label to go with it.
Everyday is for foids more than for the chads/brads/normies they go with and is barely meant for us. Valentines day is just 1 million times more for them than the average day is. We are just meant to exist most days and suffer and on VD, we experience a million times more pain than we normally do

Not for me. Valentine's day is June 12 where i live.

Not for me. Valentine's day is June 12 where i live.
Where are you from? I am sorry that you have more days to suffer. But June is 4 months away so you can survive for at least the next four months

Where are you from? I am sorry that you have more days to suffer. But June is 4 months away so you can survive for at least the next four months
Huezil.

Wouldn't the furthest point be 14 August.