Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The funny thing is that I think i would make a good boyfriend

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
but women wont give me a chance because I'm UGLY.

d

"It's not because you're ugly *tries not to laugh* it's your horrible personality TEHEHE" -- Random femoid.

I used to think I'd be a great boyfriend too, I'd be so loyal, kind and affectionate but lol they'd rather have a hot guy who cheats, beats them ect but as long as the sex was good, they wouldn't care.

DyingHope said:
I used to think I'd be a great boyfriend too, I'd be so loyal, kind and affectionate but lol they'd rather have a hot guy who cheats, beats them ect but as long as the sex was good, they wouldn't care.

its sickening. Women don't have a mind for their own. They want what every other girl wants and then when they get that guy they get bored of him.

Women don't want a good bf.

I probably wouldn't make for a very good bf.

CopingGymcel said:
I probably wouldn't make for a very good bf.

I would make for an hell of a toxic bf

nausea said:
I would make for an hell of a toxic bf

It's not our fault tho. Not anymore. You can only end up as a toxic bf after missing out on your formative experiences.

modus_coperandi said:
It's not our fault tho. Not anymore. You can only end up as a toxic bf after missing out on your formative experiences.

true

and the main problem would be TRUST