Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The funniest thing about reddit

• Thread starter not_here_4_points
  • Start date
not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
is how fucking oblivious the people obsessed with the incels were that they are pathetic too. They never stopped to ask themselves why they needed downward comparisons so much. I know, to validate their own sorry, miserable lives. They'd even admit this sometimes but they never really got it. They'd say things like "I go there to laugh and feel better about my life/so I could think I'm not doing so bad." Those dense morons.

To those incel bashing obsessed losers who've followed us here, I hope you're reading this because I'll help you out - if you need to look to failings of others to feel good about yourself, guess what, you're a fucking failure. Even lower than the admitted failures because you lack the introspection to even see that about yourself. 

Perhaps there is a silver lining to the banning of /r/incels in that many people now lacking this downward comparison may end their lives and make the world a better place for it.

Reddit = House of Cucks.
I don't even visit that website anymore.

Also people are really petty there - let's say you ask a genuine question in /r/AskScience or AskReddit...
If a poster sees a post you made even 2 years ago that isn't aligned with their hyper-Liberal feminist view, they will 100% certainly put it in their reply, without actually answering your question.

"Hey before anyone explains Mitosis to this guy, just know that he's a misogynist.
I found this around the 10 minute mark while scouring his reddit profile for hints that he's a bad guy"
"women lol" - Dry Spell, 2015

-Cuck in /r/AskScience

Speaking from personal experience.

The majority of television today is laughing at people idiots think are lesser than them. Society is so fucked.

Dry Spell said:
Reddit = House of Cucks.
I don't even visit that website anymore.

Also people are really petty there - let's say you ask a genuine question in /r/AskScience or AskReddit...
If a poster sees a post you made even 2 years ago that isn't aligned with their hyper-Liberal feminist view, they will 100% certainly put it in their reply, without actually answering your question.

Speaking from personal experience.

They won't only do that, they'll be so smug and all-around malicious the whole way though. They'll sometimes even be manipulative and lie and call you manipulative and a liar.

If I had ip info on some of the people I've dealt with there, bad things could happen.

It's all about Liberal virtue signaling, really. The Left has, for decades now, been throwing around hollow insults like "ignorant", "bigot", "homophobe", etc, nonstop. People either laugh while realizing how hollow these insults have become, or they become extra careful and dedicate their lives to fighting the big bad "ignorant homophobic bigots" of the world so that they can tell themselves they are doing a service to society. Reddit is full of the latter group of people.