Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The funniest revenge for self hating ethnic whores

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
...is when their offspring comes out looking ethnic instead of white. I laugh to tears every time I see this in r/hapas or other threads with this same story.

This only happens to asians or full-blown ethnics, tho. Latinas, sandgirls or even light-skin blacks are probably 2/3 white.

But... aren't you hapa? Why would this bring you satisfaction?

But... aren't you hapa? Why would this bring you satisfaction?

I don't really mind, I've accepted the race pill. I still get satisfaction from seeing their self-loathing get amplified by seeing their offspring.

:feelsokman: Lifefuel indeed. The self-hating deathnik foid scum hopes her kid gets colored eyes like white daddy. Wouldn't surprise me if technology improved in the future and doctors could tell what color the kid's eyes would be and if the answer is brown, the self-hating deathnik foid scum would keep getting abortions until the answer is blue.

Is like 70% of this forum butthurt ethnics.

itsOVER has created 2 bitter hapa children who will probably go ER someday kek

I make sure to differentiate between self-hating ethnics aka deathniks, and those who don't aka ethnics.
Every ethnic who isn't delusional should hate himself, we are inferior to the white man in pretty much every way.

Every ethnic who isn't delusional should hate himself, we are inferior to the white man in pretty much every way.

Yeah, whites are really the top of the social hierarchy.

The only good thing we got is more melanin in our skin.

in 100 years when there are so few whites left that essentially we'll be extinct, who will ethnics be mogged by

...is when their offspring comes out looking ethnic instead of white. I laugh to tears every time I see this in r/hapas or other threads with this same story.
They spend their life hating their own race then wonder why their children hate themselves so much

@itsOVER explain yourself.

He just knocked up another one. Honestly you guys can say what you want, but this is shitty humanity incarnate. How the fuck does forcing some kid to grow up with incel hapa genes in a 3rd world shithole without a dad a good thing?

Guys like ItsOver are fucking shit.

How would you feel if you were that kid?

He just knocked up another one. Honestly you guys can say what you want, but this is shitty humanity incarnate. How the fuck does forcing some kid to grow up with incel hapa genes in a 3rd world shithole without a dad a good thing?

Guys like ItsOver are fucking shit.

How would you feel if you were that kid?
he is running nigger game bro

he is running nigger game bro

Yeah and I've always thought guys that do that are pieces of shit. Has nothing to do with how I feel about women.

Yeah and I've always thought guys that do that are pieces of shit. Has nothing to do with how I feel about women.
Yea, I hope some angry rice man beats his ass.

most mixed kids turn out pretty well looking. some exceptions such as ginger + black,

This only happens to asians or full-blown ethnics, tho. Latinas, sandgirls or even light-skin blacks are probably 2/3 white.
Well, the latin race was created by white (spaniards) mixing with the indigenous population so yeah, all spics have some white blood (they flip the fuck out when faced with this truth of course, lol). I fucking hate blanket terms though, what the fuck does 'white' mean? Its misused (along with hundreds of other words) daily. Too many people think Romans and shit were white for example. Its a misnomer now. Just having light skin does not make you white, otherwise the fucking Japanese would be called white. You know how many light-skinned but dark eyed and dark haired people are out there?