Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The fundamental tension between Somali males and females in the West

kek just like ricecels in the west

I honestly think we have it the worst out of any ethnic group in the west. with the exception of Ethiopians or something.

kek just like ricecels in the west
I think it's worse ngl

At least ricecels can be attractive if they are lucky, Somalians are mostly just lightbulb heads.

I honestly think we have it the worst out of any ethnic group in the west. with the exception of Ethiopians or something.

The biggest Somali slayer in his 20s I knew was a chunky neotypical guy who could pass for both African-American and Somali.

Getting bullied for that in my youth = suifuel
My condolences. It doesn't help that Somalians (not all) are in general low IQ and their national export consists of mainly pirates.

Currycels have 0 inhibition and this is a major advantage in situations.

Ricecels are rich and can kpopmaxx (if born with right features)

You guys don't have much for it. BBCmaxx doesn't even work due to framecel

Don't you guys have arranged marriages? Why not make some decent coin here and then go get a Somali foid in Somalia?

My condolences. It doesn't help that Somalians (not all) are in general low IQ and their national export consists of mainly pirates.

better that than gook

Just live life in risk ready to be slaughtered by pirates on a daily basis bro

You don't have to live in Somalia, just don't live in the corrupt west. Go to Indonesia or some other more peaceful islamic country.

Whatever floats your boat pal

More handsome than any gook.

Last edited: