Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The fundamental reason why normies will never acknowledge the truth of the blackpill no matter what we say although they can never refute its truths.

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
It's easy to get distracted from all the conversations, back-and-forth argumentation here and start to think our fellow men as logic based machines you can goad towards the correct direction with the correct parameters, but that would be far from the truth. If you've ever committed the grave mistake of trying to reason with a bluepilled soyboy or gaslighting roastie in a normie shithole website like cuckit or twatter, or if you are jaded enough to brave the harassment and "cancelation", in real life you would know that no amount of well formulated arguments, no amount of credible, scientific studies will ever compel a normie troglodyte to budge even an inch from its well entrenched bluepill delusions. But why is this the case? Why can't I just have a civil debate and why can't they acknowledge defeat when they can't refute my points?

To start, we need to remind ourselves that our line of rational, analytical thinking is pretty new in our evolutionary history. Even with the wildest stretch of definition and most generous estimates, it's not older than a few ten thousand years. Humans, for the overwhelming majority of their history, acted and thought with their instincts. Even today, majority of human actions are still instinct based,(Do you actively need to formulate words and consciously plan everything out when you are eating, walking, scratching yourself etc.?) and majority of the time, when in conflict, instincts supersede rational part of the human brain.(That's why people start fighting over dumb shit when they are angry even though there is no logical benefit, or how fat people can't stop stuffing their faces with food even though rational part of their brains screams at them that they must stop, etc.)

So, what does exactly prevent normans from seeing the light? Is it instincts? Yes, that's exactly the main reason, or more precisely the prosocial drives human evolved(just like many other animals that live in groups). These drives, serving to facilitate bonds between each member of any given tribe and decrease social conflict quite literally scream at the normie brain and give a loud and clear halt signal to their minds when they tread into any dangerous territory that might cause them to be at odds with their societies. As outdated and pseudo-scientific as it is, the way 19th century psycho-analysis counted super-ego, basically same thing as what I described, among one of the three fundamental forces of the human mind, is very useful to visualize how important this drive is to the "normal human". This is also how social taboos work, normie brains quite literally short circuit when you say rape, pedophilia, incest, etc. You can quite distinctively perceive the distress and anxiety in them when these topics come up. That's also why the rare normie discussion you see on these topics are extremely stagnant and basically consists entirely of normies loudly proclaiming same banal, safe tirades, desperately trying to affirm their positions as socially safe in order to soothe their instinctive worries about straying away from the social normal and risking backlash. Worth noting that shutting down rational discussion and replacing it with ultra-stagnant useless discourse hamstrings any chance that normie society can progress and solve these issues, but that's not really my topic today.

They can see us spell every single bit of the female BS out, point out the absurd, hypocritical and hypergamous nature of dating patterns backed with plethora of experimental data but they will never be able to say "Yes, women are cunts" because the prosocial instincts will kick in as a fail safe against the oh so big no no misogyny. They will use every horseshit logical fallacy in the book to justify their nonsensical position, and in the rare scenario where they run out of BS, they will simply choose to ignore our evidence and arguments. There is also an inconsistency to highlight in normie thought patterns as it goes both ways. These prosocial instincts not only entrench normie positions against rational change it can also force them to change their minds as the window of what's socially acceptable shifts towards a direction. An average Joe could have said "I hate faggots, they are disease ridden animals who groom kids, I hope they die out of AIDS" ten years ago and today he could say "I wish our society was less homophobic, it saddens me to see politicians push for legislation that harms sexual minorities. We need to create a more accepting environment where our kids can explore their sexuality." without a hint of irony. It's closely related to the concept of "I support the current thing.":soy: in normie discourse. Up to some point being "socially safe" acts as a shield against any cognitive dissonance a normie might feel, preventing him from questioning the blatant hypocrisies and contradictions around him. That's why they can say "Looks don't matter sweetie":soy::foidSoy: with a straight face while looking at the dating site data or couples around them screaming that it in fact does fucking matter. Looks mattering is not the wholesome chungus narrative society is built upon. Because that would imply society is unjust against the ugly bottom of the barrel like us, and acknowledging that would tumble down many chains of self-congratulatory lies society is built upon like a domino, depriving normies from what they believe to be the moral high ground against the evil misogynist incels. And that would make it harder to keep the status quo roasties and Chads benefit from, also making it harder to gaslight us, which is what they love to do so fucking much.:reeeeee:

But how did us, incels surmount these drives, shed the bluepill and reached the blackpill? There are three groups among humans who do not feel these instincts, feel it in reduced capacity or moved past them. That allows them to see through society's BS, and reach socially unsafe, "wrongthink" conclusion.
1) The outcasts: A life time of social ostracization and bitter resentment against the unjust BS thrown at them weakens their connection and their ability to give a fuck about social expectations. Most incels are in this category. "Why should I care about a rotten society who treats me like an animal?":society:
2) The sociopaths: These have either zero, or very reduced empathy due to fucked up biology or upbringing. As they still have the looks, charms and social skills however, they choose to play along with societies BS while privately advancing their agendas against what they publicly say. The Hollywood director who posts random crap about social justice in normie internet and publicly donates paltry sum to random charities while raping kids on a private island falls under this category.
3) The ascended: While I lack conclusive evidence, I believe that with extreme, extreme amount of meditation, deliberation put into understanding one's personal biases, and working through them without straying from rational thought even for a second, it is possible attain a higher understanding of the society and move past instinctive thought constrains, without being an outcast or a sociopath. Practically reaching the ideal Übermensch mind. This must be once in a million rare however, perhaps even rarer. Possibly philosophers like Maxx Stirner and Diogenes fall under this category.

The normie horde falls under none of these categories. They are not outcasts like us, most humans feel empathy(not against socially no no groups though so its useless for how they treat us evil incels), and average normie won't ever put the time and effort required to develop self-awareness even if their life depended on it. With this in mind, I conclusively believe that it's a waste of time and effort to attempt to reason with normies. No matter how hard we try to present our ideas in a perfect way, due to their fundamental biology, it won't fucking work. Only thing we will get is more illogical and fallacious bluepill horseshit, and the insufferable, never ending gaslighting(Just work on that personality sweetie tee hee:foidSoy:). The only reasonable endeavor in our quest would be to reach out other incels who are still brainwashed by society to believe in the bluepill, and maybe reach out to failed normies who feel enough frustration and resentment to give a fuck about and acknowledge our ideas. Still with how much we get censored out of mainstream discourse by people who control it, I do not think incel politics will ever be a real thing, at least for the foreseeable future. We are seemingly fucked with no way out. I know how everyone feels about presenting problems without also providing solution but a)the solution seemingly does not exist b)brocels here should probably stop wasting time with giving attention to the likes of r/TrannyTear, which is mainly why I wrote this.

TLDR: Average normie is instinctively afraid of getting backlash from society if they do or say no no things. The non-PC aspects of the blackpill like "misogyny" scares them and the cognitive dissonance causes them to irrationally lash out when we logically beat them.

Last edited:
Subconsciously they know it. They’re just too afraid to think about doing anything against it. Normies are sheep and slaves by nature.

Good presentation. I believe only young men with vocation are going to question the official narrative and transcend the status quo. Society inadvertently creates intolerant minorities when they are swept under the rug. You can't turn a blind eye to the problems men like us face and expect us to go silent. As hypergamy increases, more men will be frustrated with the current dating market. What then?

Good presentation. I believe only young men with vocation are going to question the official narrative and transcend the status quo. Society inadvertently creates intolerant minorities when they are swept under the rug. You can't turn a blind eye to the problems men like us face and expect us to go silent. As hypergamy increases, more men will be frustrated with the current dating market. What then?
If a huge percentage of male population becomes frustrated incels with at least some degree of blackpill awareness it would destabilize the society at least. I wouldn't write off the ability of the people in charge to manipulate, misdirect said anger, or pacify the population with some non-solution like sex bots however.

If a huge percentage of male population becomes frustrated incels with at least some degree of blackpill awareness it would destabilize the society at least. I wouldn't write off the ability of the people in charge to manipulate, misdirect said anger, or pacify the population with some non-solution like sex bots however.
Indeed. Which is why we need to be here and spread as much information as possible so the confused men can learn what's happening and sort something out before it's too late. The powers that be look forward to limiting free speech and banning all so-called hateful sites altogether. We have a powerful platform to communicate ideas and come up with solutions, but unfortunately your typical user is too worried pondering whether Elliot Rodger would have ascended if he were 6'4".

I agree there is no solution, not without changing the mindset of every person on the planet, which is impossible without controlling the media, politics, etc. Normies are good at dodging the problem by always focusing on irrelevant things. Thats why when prices jump by 100% governments spin some fake affair to distract the people.

Normies are a weird horde, in the time of peace they will hold one level of morality and empathy for others, but once the war breaks out and the other side is dehumanized and what was considered immoral is now encouraged, then every guy dont have a slightest problem to do those things to the enemy.

A bit of individualism and common sense is needed to understand the blackpill

The biggest obstacle in blackpilling a man is his mother. From birth, we are lied to by our parental figures. We're told that a good personality outweighs the importance of being handsome and tall.

Now for normie men, many will die believing in this lie. Their looks alone aren't enough, but when they mold their personalities into the optimal bluepilled beta-cuck that women love taking advantage of, they will get their crumb of pussy. Hence the platitudes of "personality" and "treating her nice", because to some extent it does work for them. Being a human doormat ATM machine is enough to get landwhale pussy if you have normie looks, so they equate this with women caring about personality over looks.

The rise in single motherhood will only exacerbate this issue. With no father figure, young boys will be even more vulnerable to the bluepilled indoctrination by their retarded whore mothers.

In short, it's over for this planet.

. The powers that be look forward to limiting free speech and banning all so-called hateful sites altogether. We have a powerful platform to communicate ideas and come up with solutions,
I really fear this man. All this BS I have to go through takes a toll on my sanity. It's already hard to keep my mind straight. Without the internet cope and an outlet to dump my frustrations without self-censoring or adhering to normie BS like crazy, I might just completely lose it.
Normies are a weird horde, in the time of peace they will hold one level of morality and empathy for others, but once the war breaks out and the other side is dehumanized and what was considered immoral is now encouraged, then every guy dont have a slightest problem to do those things to the enemy.
Yes you can point out many other inconsistencies in normie morality. One thing worth pointing out is that while normies love to act like their morals are universal truths and claim an insufferable moral high ground through it, their morality is always fluid states of inconsistent ideas, and each human group gets a different state somewhat arbitrarily assigned to them.(Shit talking about someone's race is bad, but it's wholesome 100 punching up when a black person does it for example) The normie understanding of morality is fundamentally flawed and breaks down with a little bit of critical thought.
A bit of individualism
They would probably need more than just a bit of individualism to surmount long list of bluepilled lies strongly preconceived into them by the society.
The rise in single motherhood will only exacerbate this issue. With no father figure, young boys will be even more vulnerable to the bluepilled indoctrination by the retarded whore mothers.

In short, it's over for this planet.
Collapse of the family unit will harm the future a lot for sure. It's amazing how much a roastie fucks a kid up when there is no father around.
And yes it's definitely over.

Despite the comments that we see online, I truly believe that most normie men are not as oblivious as we say they are. I've never spoken to a real cuck. There are men who will defend women, but I've never seen a man excuse sluttery in real life. I think most men know that women are out of control and just take a stance of "What can you do? Play the game and maybe get some pussy". I think men are afraid of being rejected, I dont think they refuse to accept the blackpill.

Despite the comments that we see online, I truly believe that most normie men are not as oblivious as we say they are. I've never spoken to a real cuck. There are men who will defend women, but I've never seen a man excuse sluttery in real life. I think most men know that women are out of control and just take a stance of "What can you do? Play the game and maybe get some pussy". I think men are afraid of being rejected, I dont think they refuse to accept the blackpill.
I mean to some degree yes. They might agree to the some of the most blatantly obvious aspects of the blackpill, but as they can't said it out aloud or bring themselves to fully acknowledge it in order not to commit wrong think, how useful is it truly?

Excellent read, eye opening even to me. Normalcattle are animals.

You forgot the most important of the human groups which can ignore their instinctual drive, which I'm surprised you did given how frequently the term normie was used in the making of the thread and the fact that you brought up the inherent biological programming behind the described behaviors.

Two of the groups pertain to environmental, acquired experiences - outcasts and ascended, and sociopaths to genetic or natural predisposition, yet you missed the other, opposite genetic group - neurodivergents. As any incel should know, humans brains are not created equal, and they are not 'tabula rasa' - a blank page. It is only your IQ but your emotional and psychological patterns as well that are affected by your DNA, mutations, and prenatal physical conditions.

Normies are normies first and foremost because they are neurotypicals - thanks to sexual and natural selection, they have inherited the dominant neurological 'blueprint' from their parent's DNA which would shape their neurological structure. The anomalous minority of neurodivergents within the human species however are those humans who, either by virtue of their own parent's unlikely procreation and subequently passed down atypical genes, or by virtue of mutations induced to their genetic and fetal development ( Spontaneous, late conception, etc ) have significantly deviant psychological profiles exhibiting themselves as early as infancy and childhood, such as autists among others. These neurodivergents have almost always made society's rebels in experiments like the Miligram experiments, where 80% or more of humans ( normies ) always obey what authority tells them without question, but there is likewise always a small percentage which is consistently skeptical and defiant. These have made some of humanity's well-known preachers, philosophers, madmen, geniuses, outcasts, and so on.

Neurodivergents are basically exactly like mutants in the X-men: Every time that a birth takes place somewhere, there's a tiny chance for the offspring's neurological development to mutate along an anomalous course and churn our a neurodivergent instead of a neurotypical.

You forgot the most important of the human groups which can ignore their instinctual drive, which I'm surprised you did given how frequently the term normie was used in the making of the thread and the fact that you brought up the inherent biological programming behind the described behaviors.

Two of the groups pertain to environmental, acquired experiences - outcasts and ascended, and sociopaths to genetic or natural predisposition, yet you missed the other, opposite genetic group - neurodivergents. As any incel should know, humans brains are not created equal, and they are not 'tabula rasa' - a blank page. It is only your IQ but your emotional and psychological patterns as well that are affected by your DNA, mutations, and prenatal physical conditions.

Normies are normies first and foremost because they are neurotypicals - thanks to sexual and natural selection, they have inherited the dominant neurological 'blueprint' from their parent's DNA which would shape their neurological structure. The anomalous minority of neurodivergents within the human species however are those humans who, either by virtue of their own parent's unlikely procreation and subequently passed down atypical genes, or by virtue of mutations induced to their genetic and fetal development ( Spontaneous, late conception, etc ) have significantly deviant psychological profiles exhibiting themselves as early as infancy and childhood, such as autists among others. These neurodivergents have almost always made society's rebels in experiments like the Miligram experiments, where 80% or more of humans ( normies ) always obey what authority tells them without question, but there is likewise always a small percentage which is consistently skeptical and defiant. These have made some of humanity's well-known preachers, philosophers, madmen, geniuses, outcasts, and so on.

Neurodivergents are basically exactly like mutants in the X-men: Every time that a birth takes place somewhere, there's a tiny chance for the offspring's neurological development to mutate along an anomalous course and churn our a neurodivergent instead of a neurotypical.
Highly informative post. Thank you.

It's true that neurodivergent people often display less empathy(although conversely, being overly-empathetic is not that uncommon among them neither) and can potentially see through society's BS. Good point. But I wonder if it's an innate state of neurodivergent mind, or simply a byproduct of the ostracization they receive from the neurotypical dominated society. Perhaps it can be considered a subcategory of outcasts.

The powers that be look forward to limiting free speech and banning all so-called hateful sites altogether.
I dont think we'll be banned or anything like that at all. I still strongly believe (might be a cope) that people in strong positions of power are secretly guests on this site (some might even be moderators for all i know). Hell, if even jeff bezos can be considered an incel (to some extent) we just might have the stronghold we need after all. Dont you all remember that doctor (or dentist idk) that sent an email to incel tv? And it got featured on a video of his? Doctors, lawyers, judges, CEOs its not just losers and LDARing freaks on this site, its people from all backgronds of life.:feelsautistic:

TLDR: Average normie is instinctively afraid of getting backlash from society if they do or say no no things. The non-PC aspects of the blackpill like "misogyny" scares them and the cognitive dissonance causes them to irrationally lash out when we logically beat them.

High IQ take.

I must add that every ideology, including the bluepill :bluepill:, which is the mainstream ideology of our times, has an "immune system" of sorts. All ideologies have it. Anyone who tries to question the validity of the ideology will be identified as a foreign body, and the ideology's adherents will mobilize to defend it immediately.

The same goes for religions, political ideologies, etc. -- they all have an immune system that shields it from criticism, isolates dissenters, counter-attack critics, disciplines adherents, etc. This is all an integral part of how ideologies work.

Mencius Moldbug wrote a good bit about this.

It is no surprise that a bluepilled cuck who works 60 hours a week to betabuxx his polyamorous m'lady and the kids she's made with Chads (or, more likely, dreams with the opportunity to do so someday) will violently attack anyone who dares suggest that her association with him is not "love" but rather follows Briffault's law -- that is: she is only sucking his resources in order to ensure the survival and achieve best possible outcomes for her (and Chad's) offspring with zero real consideration for him, personally (love? LOL), and even less for his potential future offspring...

...anymore than it would surprise anyone that a nazi would defend his nazism, or a catholic would defend his catholicism, or a jew would defend his talmudism, or a communist would defend his communism (in Zizek's voice) and so on and so forth.

Last edited:
By "prosocial instinct", you mean fear of loneliness and social isolation.

The real question, is why are normies afraid of osteacization / social isolation?

Last edited:
yes losers tend to be contrarian which leads them to being right sometimes while normal ppl are cattle who believe in all of society's lies

Normcattles = Basal reproduction instinct (sex) + Romanticism ( love) / late release dopamine (hopium) + herd mentality (chorus with the herd, lynch anyone meandering; no logic involved).

These prosocial instincts not only entrench normie positions against rational change it can also force them to change their minds as the window of what's socially acceptable shifts towards a direction. An average Joe could have said "I hate faggots, they are disease ridden animals who groom kids, I hope they die out of AIDS" ten years ago and today he could say "I wish our society was less homophobic, it saddens me to see politicians push for legislation that harms sexual minorities
Normie Pendulum Family

by this jewish logic if someone questions bullshit system that rules over people then you are autist or sperg so it's SOUNDS PRETTY MUCH LIKE PSYOP @Mecoja

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back