Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fucking state of /r9k/

scrub

scrub

Banned
-
This board used to be the go to place for incels, social retards and female hate threads, now look the state of the place:

https://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/44545397#p44547871

Tonnes of fucking tripfags defending some roatie (and other whores) claiming that she got """"raped"""" even though some kid in her class touched her.
/r9k/ is proof why we shouldn't let normies in here, because it always starts with redpillers/black pilled normies, then full on normies, then white knights at which point you're just reddit 2.0.

I'd take screenshots but I am too fucking lazy to, anyone willing to screenshot whiteknighting for archiving purposes?

Last edited:
It's all LARP and fantasy.

its 100%cancer I never went back since 2016 i believe i still visit /s/ for sexy 3d pictures

I don't care, it killed the board.
True. It's all so tiresome.

its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png

I only go on /biz/ and /pol/ (pol mainly because I like to trigger far-right retards)
biz is interesting to read when it's not cryptocurrency jargon. When they discuss housing/stocks other financial things.

Tbh it was never really a nonNT place.
I knew ton of NTs inrl who posted there and talked about it openly and I live in fucking EE

I gave up on 4cuck a long time ago.

Wow. I didn't think it was this terrible. My fucking god.

4chan has always been full of LARPers.

In the past, incel and nerd were synonymous. But now there is a divide.

Project Chanlogy was the start of the end for 4chan but gamergate was the silver bullet to the heart and /pol bringing in all those redditors just like they did with r/the donald to 8chan killed the chans. Moot should of destroyed /pol when he had the chance but he was right to jump ship from a decaying building.

4chan went to shit when those two fags went and started posting shit about Traps. It’s trash now

It’s filled with LARPing, orbiters, and socially awkward normies