Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Fuck Rate is about to Implode

scooomlakukcc

scooomlakukcc

Greycel
Society as Sex Trade

Our civilization is held together by a pact: mid men get pussy, everyone else gets core infrastructure.

This pact harnesses the single greatest source of psychic energy known to man: men’s desire to secure the partnership, youthful attention, and children of attractive women. It comes at a cost — high status men have to give up access to pussy they’d otherwise have, mid women have to settle for mid men early instead of sharing a high status man for a bit and then otherwise remaining single / mercenarily marrying at old age, which they’d prefer … but the cost is almost certainly worth it for everyone involved. Plumbing is nice, you know.

This pact has an intensive margin; the sweeter the deal you make for the mid men, the more civilization you can squeeze out of them. It’s pretty easy to e.g. do 80 hour weeks as a trucker if you have a thin, bubbly, hygienic, erstwhile virgin wife at home who’s given you three red-haired kids and is anxious about not giving you good enough blowjobs; doing so when she’s 30lbs overweight, angry, a slob, run through, barren, and expects you to “centre female pleasure” during sex is going to be a harder sell.

The former paradigm doesn’t come for free; in general, you’re going to need to build a social apparatus — religion, behavioral mores, unnatural standards — to shame women into it. And that shaming will inevitably make real, normal women unhappy. But in exchange you get more civilization.

Of course, different people have different tastes regarding the right amount of female shame to trade for plumbing and technological progress. But recently (e.g. in roughly the past century or so), an unhelpful notion has emerged; approximately, it’s the idea that you can take the trucker, give him the ugly wife, and get him to work as hard as he would if he had the hot wife with … shame. Needless to say, this notion is a core load-bearing-column for feminism.

At the bottom of it, the problem with this idea is that it’s not feasible in the long run; the women who cooked it up suffered from the typical mind fallacy, imagining men to be much more vulnerable to social shaming than they truly are. There’s generally only one thing that will motivate men to build more civilization — and it’s not shaming, it’s fucking disgusting.

Incel as Revolutionary

The long-run, inescapable equilibrium is one wherein truckers with ugly wives will not work as hard, and truckers with no wives may not work at all. Of course, all sociological systems are propped up by a mix of social conditioning and biological impulses, and re-equilibration is never instantaneous. A man raised under the hot wife paradigm might internalize certain principles like “a husband should sacrifice for his wife,” and continue to abide by those principles blindly even when he ends up marrying a sort-of-ugly woman. In the near term, the feminism egregore is banking on this precarious inertia carrying civilization forward, at least until a more sustainable solution can be discovered.

The incel is the single greatest threat to such an outcome, and therefore has captured the feminism egregore’s attention. Incels, as such, are not really a direct threat to anything; by construction, they’re too few and uncharismatic to do much of anything beyond random acts of small-scale violence. What they have managed to do, however, is speed-run the conjuring of a new egregore. Who knew that tight-knit groups of highly intelligent autistic men monomaniacally focused on a single problem could generate powerful ideas?

Surely, the original incel memeplex had a few delusional duds — what is a wristcel, really — but it also inevitably had some biting hits: cock carousel, wall / beta bux, hypergamy. And, crucially, social dynamics weaned out the former over time: as the modal community member moved away from St.BlackOps2cel and towards Andrew Tate, only the ideas that reliably square for the average mid guy made the cut.

We’ve gotten to the point where the most prominent voices in the incel egregore are well-educated 8/10 men advocating partly on behalf of their social inferiors and partly out of an aristocrat’s taste for social arson. The ideas it espouses are facially correct for the average Joe, and it’s sanded-off enough rough edges to begin to jump from 4chan to normiesites like TikTok.

The incel revolution is now in the streets. Re-equilibration will proceed apace and mid men will progressively back out of their end of the deal. This poses a civilizational.

A New Cope

Feminism — a political programme which seeks to liberate mid women from their end of the bargain — will not go down without a fight. As the incel egregore gains converts, and mid men start defecting, it will generate a number of copes for its supporters.

AI/Robotics/Immigrants that will replace mid men are right around the corner, and then we’ll have plumbing again!

Right now there’s just a crisis of masculinity — if you help us shame mid men just a bit more, they’ll go back to being “responsible” (pay pigs)!

Men are being psyoped by baseless radical ideology; if we tweak the algorithm, they’ll go back to what your dad was like!

Men needing hot wives is only true when they’re socially conditioned to be pigs. We can convince them to work hard for ugly wives, they just need a bit of
education!

These copes won’t do much of anything — the cat’s out of the bag — but they will generate a lot of heat. Much social commentary in the coming decade(s) will be exercises in such feminist cope, as the promise of cost-free female defection from the civilizational bargain slowly dies and the proverbial bill comes due for defectors. This process will be psychologically painful for many; the music will stop and tens of millions of mid women will realize that they’re priced out of the “eligible” husband market altogether. Female social circles will be rent into sexual haves and sexual have-nots.

The havoc these women will wreak won’t be insubstantial. The terminal feminist cope — that men changed the game on them halfway through — will be absolutely true. Their prospect of having it all, a defect/cooperate outcome, will evaporate in a few years time. The fuck rate will plummet, and there will be hell to pay.

Imagine Katie, a 55 year old mid woman, perpetually on a double dose of lexapro and atavan, leaving her low-wage mid-management desk job a few hours early in order to make a birthday party held for her friend’s mini poodle. Now multiply this by 30 million, each one spewing misery and social havoc into the world for decades on end. Given that we’re already at the Andrew Tate stage of incel ideological saturation, we should get our first cohort of Katies in five years or so.

Dialogue

Put simply, we have a major civilizational unraveling on our hands. Much of the things we assumed were conjured up by the magic of modernity — reliable core infrastructure, cheap food/energy/shipping, functional business apparatus — were in fact gifts bestowed upon us by a hungry god. We stopped sacrificing delicate virgins to him, and tried to offer angry fat hags in their stead. He’s wised to the ruse.

Omg, my friend 33 year old Meredith with an MPH from {tier 2 school} working {70k/year email job} is not an angry fat hag! She’s a total catch, and you’re sexist. Listen, I have nothing against Meredith. I’m sure she’s … nice. But the hungry god doesn’t care if she’s nice; the hungry god cares if she’s thin, young, submissive, virgin. The hungry god is sexist because 5000 years ago only 1 out of 17 men passed on their genes, and viewing women as pieces of meat helped many of them thread that needle. He evaluates Meredith as a piece of meat and always will; no matter what I think of her, on his altar Meredith will always be an ugly fat hag. You can stop sacrificing to him, sure, but don’t be surprised when his gifts stop coming.

He won’t always be sexist. Men only objectify women because of social conditioning, which we can undo as a civilization. I sort of agree, actually. You can brainwash most people into aping whatever behavior you like. But, while you can manipulate their minds, you cannot dupe their spirits and flesh. Men tip fertile strippers double what they tip infertile strippers. Do you think they’ll behave any differently when you ask them to pay for pussy with their sweat? The male body intuitively knows which prizes are worth fighting for, and which ones warrant only a holding pattern at best. No shaming will change this, ever. You may nominally hold onto full mid male employment, but the output will be greatly reduced. This is the absolute best case scenario here, anything more promising is delusional cope.

Girlbosses will compensate for reduced mid male productivity. There are women willing to clean sewers, drive trucks, and run unfashionable businesses, but they’re outliers. Could this change? I guess. But we’ve had feminism for 60 years and most women still choose lower-paying alternatives. I’d bet against a sudden transition of mid women out of the email labor market and into the core infra labor market any day of the week, and deep down you would too.

This is a revenge fantasy. You’re an incel.

I don’t really have a dog in this fight, as rich girls never really stopped being thin, cute, virgin, and nice. If I really needed to pair up with a mid girl I’d use my SMV to find one of the good ones.

The Katies of the world won’t be girls who spurned me / my friends and got their good comeuppance; they’ll be 110 IQ, stage-2 p-zombies who got screwed over by a seductive egregore. Girls in a position to spurn me generally are >130 IQ, Kegan stage 4+, and highly agentic — they’ll be fine basically no matter what, which is part of why I’m attracted in the first place (if you’re a woman and reading this, there’s a good chance you fall into group B and not group A, so this is your chance to feel good about yourself). If this is a fantasy, it’s contemptuous and sadistic, not resentful and vengeful.

Prognosis

The outlook here is simple: this will not be an extinction event, but it will put serious pressure on civilizational infrastructure and produce a metric fuckton of female suffering. Hedge against the former by going long consumer goods, short industrials, and befriending a few handy mid men with pathologically high morale. Hedge against the latter by limiting social exposure to the kill zone — that is, concentrators of mid middle-aged women like academia, media, normie social media, politics, and corporate bureaucracy — sooner than later. It’s going to be a blood bath out there.

And, if you’re cool with casual sex (unlike me), and feeling particularly charitable, consider lending a Katie your companionship. Any little bit to prop up the fuck rate will go a long way.

Great article

Based and bookmarked. Can't wait to see this actually in action. I'm 100% aboard the "let the world burn" ship at this point. Let it all burn down. :feelsjuice:

Shit will implode, girls will go back to normal sex conditions in a few generations, then a new feminism will come and hypergamy will rule again. History always repeat itself

Shit will implode, girls will go back to normal sex conditions in a few generations, then a new feminism will come and hypergamy will rule again. History always repeat itself
Yeah its a never ending cycle. We just happened to get caught on the wrong end of the pendulum swing. But the pendulum will swing back...or it will all burn.

@MarquisDeSade thoughts?

@MarquisDeSade thoughts?
When male have nots outnumber male haves your civilization is teetering on the brink of internal collapse with violent revolution everywhere in the air. :feelsjuice:

When male have nots outnumber male haves your civilization is teetering on the brink of internal collapse with violent revolution everywhere in the air. :feelsjuice:
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Good article. While the author is construing the incelosphere rather broadly -- e.g., insinuating Andrew Tate is part of the incelosphere -- I largely agree with him.
We’ve gotten to the point where the most prominent voices in the incel egregore are well-educated 8/10 men advocating partly on behalf of their social inferiors and partly out of an aristocrat’s taste for social arson.
"an aristocrat’s taste for social arson" -- what a phrase. Now that's something I can identify with.
Can't wait to see this actually in action. I'm 100% aboard the "let the world burn" ship at this point. Let it all burn down. :feelsjuice:
Yep same :feelzez:

Brutal Roman Empire pill

The tweet linked to the "fucking disgusting" text was deleted. Do you know what's written in it?

The hungry god is sexist because 5000 years ago only 1 out of 17 men passed on their genes, and viewing women as pieces of meat helped many of them thread that needle.
Based JFL based JFL. This should be the mindset every blackpillers have, instead of "muh it's just female nature bruh". We should make women remember their inherent physical & intellectual inferiority again! (in vidya)

I still haven't seen any recent accurate data about this. That graph ends in 2018, and that is a steep incline and I bet its way, way higher now, 60% or more for males.

Inceldom is inherently revolutionary, despite many incels subscribing to fringes of reactionary politics such as alt right and monarchism.

based post

he's right that a growing incel population will lead to more NEETs, which will cause a major strain on the system. this is a good thing in my book.

It's kind of a matter of how quickly AI automation and new tech can fill the gap of the millions of men simply giving up.