Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Friends Unintentional Blackpill

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★★
I'm sure you know the TV show Friends. It's obviously a girl show and probably written mostly by men because most TV shows are. This will result in a show that tries to be as bluepilled as possible to appeal to women but the facts of the main characters are very blackpilled.

The three women all most likely have high body counts, as often implied, and lost their virginities relatively young. Of the three men one of them is a chad, manwhore, freeloader, while the other two struggle with dating much more despite being tall and good looking and David Schwimmer being tall and not ugly. Both were older when they lost their virginities and both ended up marrying used up whores.

I don't watch sitcoms. They're cringe

Ross and Rachel, he chases and idolize her entire life, she uses him as backup plan while chasing men with higher smv.