Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The freedom when you admit you are a low-life inferior slob low IQ or other bad traits

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
You no longer have to try to impress other people. And you don't have to compete with 'hardwork' to be better than other people. You are admitting they are far better genetically. Or in cases of an inferior like you who puts in way more hardwork than you and gets more.. he deserves it for hardwork that you are too lazy to do.

You can both laugh at inferiors like yourself, and give compliments to other people who are better than you. You also don't have to eat healthy, not smoke, not drink, dress nicely, etc. Since we already officially lost, we aren't in the competition anymore.

We're off the the books

B-but I'm not a low IQ inferior slob. I'm hard working, disciplined and good at what I do. I just have an ugly face. It's so unfair.

You no longer have to try to impress other people. And you don't have to compete with 'hardwork' to be better than other people. You are admitting they are far better genetically. Or in cases of an inferior like you who puts in way more hardwork than you and gets more.. he deserves it for hardwork that you are too lazy to do.

You can both laugh at inferiors like yourself, and give compliments to other people who are better than you. You also don't have to eat healthy, not smoke, not drink, dress nicely, etc. Since we already officially lost, we aren't in the competition anymore.
i agree 100%
It takes a while to internalize this and sometimes I still slip back a bit into thinking we are in a meritocracy, but overall, yeah. The relief I experienced from realizing just how little control I have and how Im not responsible for being born ugly and autistic (shocker), was tremendous.

i agree 100%
It takes a while to internalize this and sometimes I still slip back a bit into thinking we are in a meritocracy, but overall, yeah. The relief I experienced from realizing just how little control I have and how Im not responsible for being born ugly and autistic (shocker), was tremendous.

Ya failed normies have to live with that they made stupid decisions and if they had just been smarter they could have what other people have. Even there was the stupid decisions because of lower genetic intellects, which then isn't their fault either.

8c3