[It's Over] The forum is dying

KingOfRome

4/10 manlet untermensch
-
The mods' Draconian approach to rule-skirting has upsides and downsides. We get fewer trolls and LARPing infiltrators, but we also have a less active forum.

I'd take the former real quick. The forum is active enough for me. If we had three times the activity but had r/incelswithouthate levels of foid-normie brigading bullshit, I'd be looking for greener pastures.

superighteous

Faggot idiot piece of shit
-
wow its almost like when you ban your most prolific users and drive the rest away your sites activity goes down
Nothing against them but could you imagine the utter cess pool this site would be if one day this site’s entire history of shitposters were suddenly unbanned? Chaos.

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
Forum has more people active today than during most of late 2018.
But hey, you guys wanna have your daily drama thread, go ahead.

E: In hindsight I can see why you guys think the forum is dying. It very much isn't so, but feel free to let me know your concerns, as usual.

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
Hard to pull off
Who wants to be the face of an incel political party? Let alone be involved... It'd be social suicide
that's why we woun't doa incel party, i was thinking be like commies, just change the party name and try again.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
Stop complaining about it and keep it active then

Mr Joyboy

I'm beyond emotions...
-
The users on this forum seems to want both population and conformity.

Gotta pick.

Spite

Admiral
-
Normies and bannedcels moving to looksmax.me, kids getting bored LARPing, no acts of hERoism being commited in the name of incels to bring attention to the community.

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

t b h

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
It is funny how every mass shooting make forum more active lmao

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
Normies and bannedcels moving to looksmax.me, kids getting bored LARPing, no acts of hERoism being commited in the name of incels to bring attention to the community.
Considering anything that is 'toxic' is now act of incels, they're bringing us fame and relevancy.

See
NZ shooting and people blaming incels for it

quinn24

Stay asleep
-
Being on this forum gets boring, especially the inceldom discussion subforum. Once you're blackpilled, it's over and you don't have to be here anymore. I also wonder if the quality of posts has lowered.

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
OMG, a random who hasn't even been here for 30 days, quitting??? no!!! please don't!!! we need you!!!
thought I posted that and thought I needed to sit down and rethink how soyed my typing style was ded srs
Blackpill has been discussed to death and there is nothing new to talk about, soon only ones who will remain are morons who spam oneliners just to postmaxx.
View attachment 97657
why are you still here then

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)