Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The forge of going ER.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
The fact that the Jannies enforce that we can't talk about illegalities is the pinnacle of everything that revolves around the Saints of Inceldom.

Every cope has its days numbered, and in the end going ER is just a retributive form of rope or a long-suffering NEET in jail, if you get caught.

THIS BRAINCUCKED SOCIETY Control the incels. Glowies, FEDS, inceltears, all surveillance tools, even if they disguise it as humor, as a way to continue preserving their interests as normies and beyond. On behalf of the foids and for their direct benefit.

This is the society we live in, an illusory construct in which incels do not fit, it just allows us to be productive for the system. Either you work yourself to death and they tell you that's your duty even if you never have access to a pussy, If you want to commit suicide, the hivermind tells you not to do it because you still need to produce and consume: and while some brocels have compassionate good intentions, you realize that the copes no longer work.

So what do you have left? You have nothing left. WhatevER you do, everything that is not A FINAL SOLUTION, is to be a slave.

Nobody will mourn you, but to those they mourn, they will not be able to mog you or reject you anymore.

And now, you can report me fakecels and shit infiltrators.

Water is wet
If this water were wet, we wouldn't be hiding like sewer rats and we would organize ourselves. But the rebellion is always individual. You know why? Most self-described incels are fakecels LARPER WAITING their moment to get cucked.

This is the society we live in
This is the society that you choose to live in. Yes, we are social beings and this economy has made us hyper specialized, no more jacks of all trades, but that won't stop you from leaving. You can leave, you can live a life where you make everything you need and it will be fulfilling. You will feel like a man for the first time in your life.

When I was in high school I had very bad self esteem. I still do, but working with my hands and making something for the first time in my life was a wild experience. Everything I ate was from the store, I lived in a house my parents bought, I went to school where I just did as I told. Yet, when I could see at the end of the day what I made and I know I did it alone, it felt good. This feeling I was blessed to experience is exponential when it's every facet of your life. I haven't made it yet, I'm still wage slaving, but there is another option besides throwing your life away. Soon, not one penny, not one moment of my life, and not one fiber of my muscle will be spent indirectly fueling the lives of these disgusting people. Without men like us working for them, they are done for.

Even if you still disagree with me, consider the idea of Jihad. You need to purify yourself and perfect yourself before going to war. Make yourself the man you always wanted to be, then throw it away.

This is the society that you choose to live in. Yes, we are social beings and this economy has made us hyper specialized, no more jacks of all trades, but that won't stop you from leaving. You can leave, you can live a life where you make everything you need and it will be fulfilling. You will feel like a man for the first time in your life.

When I was in high school I had very bad self esteem. I still do, but working with my hands and making something for the first time in my life was a wild experience. Everything I ate was from the store, I lived in a house my parents bought, I went to school where I just did as I told. Yet, when I could see at the end of the day what I made and I know I did it alone, it felt good. This feeling I was blessed to experience is exponential when it's every facet of your life. I haven't made it yet, I'm still wage slaving, but there is another option besides throwing your life away. Soon, not one penny, not one moment of my life, and not one fiber of my muscle will be spent indirectly fueling the lives of these disgusting people. Without men like us working for them, they are done for.

Even if you still disagree with me, consider the idea of Jihad. You need to purify yourself and perfect yourself before going to war. Make yourself the man you always wanted to be, then throw it away.
Based gray.

Indeed.

They want us to stay at home playing videogames and watching anime 24/7 which as an existence is not that bad... when you're 12. But pretending a 20+ adult base his present and future only on his hobbies is dehumanising. Killing other humans is the just and holy retaliation against a universe that hates your very existence.

We're not plants or animals that you give them water, food and little more and they're ok. We're humans and we're more human when we destroy than when we endure and endure without a concrete attainable and fulfilling goal in sight; stoicism is a cope plaguing the manosphere for a reason, they make a virtue out of shutting the fuck up and constantly train for training's sake. I'm not ok with it.

Based gray.