Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Forever Alone sub has completely gone to shit

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191115 003253

Although he is blackpilled, he is a complete pussy. Literal human doormat. How do you end up like this? He's not coping at all

P. S: I got banned in September from this sub after multiple attempts to blackpill the people from there (surprisingly most of them pretty successful, most of the people agreed with me and downvoted the soy cucks) but I couldnt fight with the 500 pound moderators. Apparently the ban is permanent :)))

It's an attempt at self-pity to get points.

>using Reddit

I hope one day those Chinese owners clamp down on it hard so I stop seeing their soy filled content being posted everywhere

it's over for betacels

sounds like a larp tbh ngl

Maybe it is meant to be ironic

On the other hand it's reddit

Bro, he's pitymaxxing, let the man do his thing

It is not a human. It is a shit.
Hope it dies soon.

Having an internet community primarily populated by virgin men but still allowing women to participate is an absolute giga-cucked joke.
'I am out of anyone's league', yet he probably believes foids can be 'foreveralone' too.
It's as if you had a forum of frugal wagies discussing how to save $5 a month by buying rougher toilet paper but believing their struggles are the same as people born into rich families and heavily upvoting anyone who stops by to flex their private jet.

It is not a human. It is a shit.
Hope it dies soon.
Having an internet community primarily populated by virgin men but still allowing women to participate is an absolute giga-cucked joke.
'I am out of anyone's league', yet he probably believes foids can be 'foreveralone' too.
It's as if you had a forum of frugal wagies discussing how to save $5 a month by buying rougher toilet paper but believing their struggles are the same as people born into rich families and heavily upvoting anyone who stops by to flex their private jet.

I had a brief period were I was only half black pilled where I was like this guy. I had come to hate myself but not learned to adequately hate women so I had a bitch mentality like this where I was apologetic to women about having to see me.

Its some fucked up shit, hope he grows out of it.

Is he being sarcastic?

What was your comment that was deleted?
r/FA was nice until normies and 'FA foids' came swarming in. It has been cucked to oblivion

Simultaneously blackpilled and soy.

I hated it when more and more foids started to join, there were some based users who called out their bs but never too harsh though. That sub shud be nuked

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back