Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Foid Vagabond "Here people was once used to be honourable: now they are all bad"

IncelsNeverCry

IncelsNeverCry

Laputan machine fueled by HATE
★★★★★
The allure of adventure, seeing new sights, experiencing new cultures, taking part in ancient history, vagabondism, vagrancy, rubbertramping, billboard flipping niggas, call it what you want.

One imagines the skills needed to endure, resourcefulness, cardio, sociability, survival skills and equipment and the knowledge to utilize it to its fullest potential.

Or at least that's if you're a man, if you're a woman, all you need is one (1) functioning vagina and a pair of tits and you can negate all this.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/vagabond/comments/178phl7/40_different_countries_almost_4_years_on_the_road/

4 years, 40 different countries, that's more then Marco Polos meagre 3 1/2 years to reach Kublai Khan's palace!

Let's take a peak into what this lifestyle consist of, i've always had a fondness for wilderness camping myself so lets see:

Let us see an example of foid empathy in action:

While you are busting ass on the factory floor Becky is out being creamed every night sleeping warmly in a chadlets apartment with not a nickel to her name getting accommodated all over the world even by by the homeless fentanyl addicts regardless of language barriers or cultural differences, feel that? The Hatred.

Last edited:
Ragefuel, good find

I hate all the privileged fucks that don't have to work and can just enjoy life (nepo babies, attractive foids who can be housewives, not even all that attractive foids as this post confirms) so much it's unbelievable. Every single blue-collar guy works ten times harder every day than all of those privileged bastards in the entire world do in their entire lives combined, yet he'll never enjoy life even 1/1000th as much as they will:feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Ragefuel, good find

Also, reminder that women actually unironically claim that they are "scared" to travel alone and that travelling alone is a "male privilege:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:."

Between 70 and 80% of single travellers are women, yet there are still women-only carriages:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:.

Nonetheless, women are driving a solo travel trend, with surveys suggesting that between 70 and 80% of single travellers are women

Not realising there are women-only carriages (tick Espace Dame Seule when making your reservation), I fret about being trapped in a couchette with a bunch of pervy men, but end up sharing with four respectful blokes and one woman, waking up to a view of the French Riviera.

Also, reminder that women actually unironically claim that they are "scared" to travel alone and that travelling alone is a "male privilege:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:."
They want Chad to travel with them.

Ah the Power of Privilege and facimg No Judgments

pissed me off that foids are so privileged and they don't even know that their privileged.
she thinks that people simp for her and give her all they have because their kind and polite?
fuck off, if she was a man, nobody would do that for her, she would get robbed, knifed, ignored, spat on and threatened.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back