Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The foid that insulted me

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
This story goes back in school years when i used to have some friends(fckin idiotic fakes though).One idiot cuck friend asks me if i wanted to go out with him and 3other foids he used to hang out...i didnt know shit then and i said ok lets do this it will be fun.I didnt know the foids(which where slutty af) so i didnt talk much,anyway most of the conversation that was made was cringy af.Then all of them cant decide where they would like to go,so they say to my friend ''Hey since you are the only male here you should be the one deciding'' IN FRONT OF MY FCKIN EYES.they pretty much laughed,but karma hit fast since the foids start fighting for a reason lol...That doesnt change the fact that a good behaved shy guy like most of us will get treated like shit by foids...Has any shit like this happen to you?

she needs to learn some mannERs

I hate hearing foids talk

Should have whipped your dick out to prove them wrong tbh.

Yo should punch her right in the face. Whores need to be puted on their place

all 3 of them deserve death

Should have punched her tbh.

You should have killed them tbh

Kill every stick up blonde foid.

sad shit, man

Yes, not in an individually way like this, but it was degrading. In school i sitted with the "losers" and the bully chads sitted some chairs ahead. I got to see the foids going for them, really a disturbing sight, It was the same situation as "since you are the only male".

They lacked the decency to do it hidden and let the incels see what they were losing.

I dont think shy guys exist I think its more so they are aware they have no chance so they stay away from potential embarrassment