Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the five worst copes

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
5-church
95% of pastors and priests are scammers and the other 5% are good people but they can't help you.
4-dating coaches
im not even gonna waste my breath.
3-therapy
literally paying people who did not lived and experienced what you did and having them tell you the obvious or gaslight you with bullshit.
2-politics
this is the most cringe ever, imagine wasting your time defending politicians who rob you 24/7.
1-drugs
this one is dangerous, imagine having a shit life and making it even worse by getting addicted and becoming some drug dealer slave.

Simping seems like a pretty bad one.

yes drugs is the worst cope ever.

yea your pain and suffering goes away for those brief moments but have fun feeling like shit afterwards (along with being a lonely pathetic loser low value male).

there are other better copes like gaming or going on long walks or biking adventures to nowhere. just aimlessly go.

I agree with all except the last one, I can't judge what I haven't tried.

Drugs are literally the best cope available. Especially opioids.

Video games.

Especially if ur in puberty and can still diet max, vitamin D max.

What about the #1 zoomer cope: muh sigma male grindset and convincing yourself you'll get a 10/10 gf when you become rich

You are right in the fact that drugs are dangerous and have the potential to destroy the life of any normal person. But the case of incels is one of the best coping mechanisms that exist, basically because most of us already have shitty lives without even having tried drugs.

What the fuck do I care if drugs like cocaine or heroin are going to leave me without a job, without friends, and without romantic relationships?? ALL OF THAT ALREADY HAPPENS TO ME AND I'VE NEVER CONSUMED THEM!!!

At least with drugs, I could get that dopamine rush and pleasure that we all desire but can't achieve through sex or love due to our involuntary celibate condition. In my opinion, I think you're quite mistaken on this topic.

Drug can be a good choice if you don't want live that long.