Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The first time you masturbated was the first sign it was over for you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
You probably were around twelve when you jerked off for the first time. You might not have realized it then but that was when you could consider officially a subhuman loser with no future. If your first sexual experience was through masturbation it was over for you. Or better said, it never begun. While Chad was raped in an orgy with her female cousins during a sleepover, you had to touch yourself cause you were utterly disgusting to your little female classmates. It all went down to hell from then. Yes, only subhumans masturbate.

I think I was 9 or 10 and oblivious of what my future would have been. If I did, I might not have even tried being such a bluepilled cuck to my oneitis in high school. The time, money, and effort I did for her in those 4 years.

This is true as a child I blow my load as a man I'm going to blow my brains out

Jfl even chads masturbate

when I came at 10, I had no idea that what was CUMMING was myself, alone, for the rest of my life

You probably were around twelve when you jerked off for the first time. You might not have realized it then but that was when you could consider officially a subhuman loser with no future. If your first sexual experience was through masturbation it was over for you. Or better said, it never begun. While Chad was raped in an orgy with her female cousins during a sleepover, you had to touch yourself cause you were utterly disgusting to your little female classmates. It all went down to hell from then. Yes, only subhumans masturbate.
agreed. the fact you have to masturbate means your brain accepts that you cannot get laid anytime soon and your parents failed you (genetically and discipline wise).

How magical it would have been if I could have experienced my first orgasm inside a girls vagina

Based. Whenever I heard people talking about "playng doctor" when they were children I felt a mix of increduly and burning humiliation.

I’m tired of this life

I was lucky i was a late bloomer. I was 16 when it first happened to me.

Also there was a 2018 post about the this, it lfitterally made me suicidal for a few days
I was lucky i was a late bloomer. I was 16 when it first happened to me.
Low t

Also there was a 2018 post about the this, it lfitterally made me suicidal for a few days

Low t
I know but at least I could enjoys most of my teen years with that distraction.

I didn't even start jerking it until I was like 15-16 JFL.

who here /late bloomer/?

this is accurate. the first time i jerked it, afterwards it felt like all the hope and ambition had drained out of my body, and it never really came back.

I started when i was 4 or 5