Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The first time I feel I'm genetically ok in something

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
So my cousin (20y/0 female) got 4 wisdom teeth to be pulled off. She's so frightened now and doesn't want to go to the dentist. For the first time in my life I've felt that I'm not a genetic trash because I've got 0 wisdom tooth so that I don't have to endure such pain. Apart from that, I have :

Shit skin
Shit physical endurance
Shit messy hair that can never be properly styled
Shit hairline that is asymmetrical
Shit secretion system which makes me sweat like water in summer

Btw my cousin is a 4/10 looks wise with 4'11" and she has a 7/10 beta chadlite boyfriend who begged her in tears to stay. JFL.

Btw my cousin is a 4/10 looks wise with 4'11" and she has a 7/10 beta chadlite boyfriend who begged her in tears to stay. JFL.
Always dating far above their league

Enjoy what you can I suppose

"Btw my cousin is a 4/10 looks wise with 4'11" and she has a 7/10 beta chadlite boyfriend who begged her in tears to stay. JFL."

This is what makes me mad. Why are men so cucked? Cucked men are definitely part of the inceldom problem; they increase girls perceived artificial SMV and makes it harder for incels to get an ugly GF.

[It's Over]

"Btw my cousin is a 4/10 looks wise with 4'11" and she has a 7/10 beta chadlite boyfriend who begged her in tears to stay. JFL."

This is what makes me mad. Why are men so cucked? Cucked men are definitely part of the inceldom problem; they increase girls perceived artificial SMV and makes it harder for incels to get an ugly GF.
That dude is 6'1 and has a good jawline but he's very timid and beta. He had a crush on one of his classmates who looks like Miranda Kerr. Of course she treated him like shit. My cousin is very emotionally abusive and threatened several times to break up.

So my cousin (20y/0 female) got 4 wisdom teeth to be pulled off. She's so frightened now and doesn't want to go to the dentist. For the first time in my life I've felt that I'm not a genetic trash because I've got 0 wisdom tooth so that I don't have to endure such pain. Apart from that, I have :

Shit skin
Shit physical endurance
Shit messy hair that can never be properly styled
Shit hairline that is asymmetrical
Shit secretion system which makes me sweat like water in summer

Ever heard of anesthesia?

I don't have any wisdom teeth either, but were still genetic shit because good genetics would be that your wisdom teeth grow in perfectly so you have an extra set of teeth.

That dude is 6'1 and has a good jawline but he's very timid and beta. He had a crush on one of his classmates who looks like Miranda Kerr. Of course she treated him like shit. My cousin is very emotionally abusive and threatened several times to break up.
disgusting.

lol that is incel
chad has of course all teeth and all have enough room

The only good thing about my face are probably my teeth tbh

wisdom teeth is a bitch, i have all 4, didn't have to pull them out but they toke many painfull years to grow out and only finished in my 20's