Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The first photograph of an execution by electric chair. In 1928, Ruth Snyder gets secretly photographed in her last seconds

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
This diabolical foid named Ruth Snyder cheated on her husband for three years, and Ruth and her lover both decide to murder him for insurance money.

Goddamn I just love reading about death penalty cases. Shits fuckin well deserved. Look at this foid lol. Shit looks grisly but I like it. I like horror, dark, doom and gloom movies.

If you care to read, and its very, very interesting, here is the article:

By all accounts the electric chair is horrendous and the green mile is basically a documentary.

I can't get too mad about it when it's deserved.

But the U.S. "justice" system seems to be far too incompetent and corrupt when it comes to actually deciding if someone is guilty or not. So you get shit like this:

What’s up with her face? Was that something they put on it?

It's weird seeing an old photo like this. In 99% of them everyone's posing and it looks like something you could find in a history book. Probably because cameras were a huge deal back then and not as common. This shaky photo looks like something I could take right now (minus the electric chair obviously), if that makes sense.

Nasty way to go.

The theory behind the chair is that the jolt basically knocks you the fuck out and kill your almost instantly. They even put electrodes on your calves to make double sure the current really runs through you.

Thats the theory. But there are some accounts from witnesses who say that multiple tries are needed with the condemned yelling in agony and the room smelling of burnt flesh.

Fuckin grim. Anyways, I fully support the death penalty. I even support public executions.

Look up tiny lee Davis for a modern photo.

This diabolical foid named Ruth Snyder cheated on her husband for three years, and Ruth and her lover both decide to murder him for insurance money.

Goddamn I just love reading about death penalty cases. Shits fuckin well deserved. Look at this foid lol. Shit looks grisly but I like it. I like horror, dark, doom and gloom movies.

If you care to read, and its very, very interesting, here is the article:

View attachment 643056

View attachment 643057

So you mean to tell me that she killed her short/unattractive husband for her Chad??

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back