Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The first fucking thing I hear and see during the GTA VI trailer is an evil gatekeeper of sex niggress talking to a foid

Did the trailER triggER you in a bad way?

• Yes, what the fuck? Foids are taking ovER everything including GTA.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No, I don’t really care, it’s the year 2024.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Fuck GTA VI, we all know the feds and Jews made it woke as Lizzo after she drank a gallon of Red Bull.

View: https://youtu.be/QdBZY2fkU-0?feature=shared

@Lurkercel0 @Bianor @Mecoja @Spooky_Heejin @abajojo @GameDevCel @HateNiggersHateJews @KillNiggers @AsakuraHao @Simba @AlexanderTheGreat11

Do you think you’ll be able to even punch females in the game?

it's so over for whites

Shit game. Shit trailer. GTA is not even satirical anymore because of how bad real life is.

Don't care. My poorcel ass can't afford a PC that could run it anyway.

Over for whites, but also for men of all races.
cope white people are replaced have shit birth rate, ethnics, KANGZ, asians and especially jews destroyed once best country in the world
all of any race still have their homeland while at least
@DarkStarDown
@Chudpreet

no one remembers anymore WASP culture, white man america is dead

GTA: Stone Ocean

Having a foid mc in crime based game doesn't makes any sense, same as having a black or white samurai. Sure it existed at some point, but its out of place and it makes story to concentrate on race/gender, whatever. Previous GTA mc's were satirical stereotypes and it worked pretty well. Now i bet it will be idealized victims of circumstances. I liked in GTA V all 3 of them were shitheads, which criminals usually are.

I don't want to be a wasp, I want to be a bee :feelsdevil:

Trevor needs to go ER

0:22 brutal niggress shot

eh i'm to judgemental anybody has different tastes :feelsYall:

some like whites, some noodles, some like black hotties or foidlets nothing wrong with that
:feelsaww:

What the fuck was that? Brutal chad-getting-laid scene at the end. Fuck off with this monstrosity.

Escapism is officially dead! I can’t wait to hear retarded beaners speaking their orc tier language on the streets of los santos or wherever the fuck this game takes place in while lizzo and cardi b twerk and speak about equality.

Unfortunately, this game will sell like hot cakes (because brainless consoomers), and then the soy-chugging leftists will use that to praise the game as the one to defy the haters of wokeism by trying to tell us that "get woke, go broke" was just an alt-right meme after all.

I might watch it later on.

Not playing this slop when it comes out

GTA was always safe edgy slop.

I don't care since I'm not going to play that dogshit game anyways. I only play retro games.

Gay woke shit

Fuck modern gayming

Three cucks voted for their own demise.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back