Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The first feminist was as retarded as modern feminists (IT WILL NEVER TOUCH THIS)

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-

This slut is the original feminazi whore and I don't understand how she didn't end up skinned alive in 1793, which is proof men have always been beta pushovers. But that isn't my main point. She wrote the "Declaration of the Rights of Woman and of the Female Citizen" to copy (as usual) the "Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen" written by french revolutionary chads. Of all the things that dumb cunt could have said first in her declaration about the female condition she chose to say THIS (jfl) :
"In consequence, the sex that is superior in beauty as in courage, needed in maternal sufferings, recognizes and declares, in the presence and under the auspices of the Supreme Being, the following rights of woman and the citizeness."
How can you, in the 18th century when people didn't even know you had to wash your hands before touching an open wound, mention first, OF ALL THINGS physical appearance and attractiveness ? It finishes to convince me foids have never ever in their lives been confronted to real social responsibilities besides opening their fucking legs to get knocked up. And they even suck at that.

She is also very similar to modern feminists in that she was one of the first people to call for the abolishment of "the slavery of black men". Imagine coming out as a BBC cheating slut in the 18th century. This only confirms the eternal equation : nigger + faggot + jew = woman.

About looks, a great point was added by user @Chudpreet
In consequence, the sex that is superior in beauty as in courage, needed in maternal sufferings, recognizes and declares, in the presence and under the auspices of the Supreme Being, the following rights of woman and the citizeness.
To which I reply :
Agreed that a chad is very often way more valuable than a stacy. In north american high schools, the giga stacy always gravitates towards the chad, never the opposite. Females swarm chads and devalue themselves enormously in the process.

Last edited:

This slut is the original feminazi whore and I don't understand how she didn't end up skinned alive in 1793, which is proof men have always been beta pushovers. But that isn't my main point. She wrote the "Declaration of the Rights of Woman and of the Female Citizen" to copy (as usual) the "Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen" written by french revolutionary chads. Of all the things that dumb cunt could have said first in her declaration about the female condition she chose to say THIS (jfl) :
"In consequence, the sex that is superior in beauty as in courage, needed in maternal sufferings, recognizes and declares, in the presence and under the auspices of the Supreme Being, the following rights of woman and the citizeness."
How can you, in the 18th century when people didn't even know you had to wash your hands before touching an open wound, mention first, OF ALL THINGS physical appearance and attractivement ? It finishes to convince me foids have never ever in their lives been confronted to real social responsibilities besides opening their fucking legs to get knocked up. And they even suck at that.

She is also very similar to modern feminists in that she was one of the first people to abolish "the slavery of black men". Imagine coming out as a BBC whore cheating slut in the 18th century. This only confirms the eternal equation : nigger + faggot + jew = woman.
1200x0 1108331591

feminideas were always feminideas

She is also very similar to modern feminists in that she was one of the first people to call for the abolishment of "the slavery of black men". Imagine coming out as a BBC cheating slut in the 18th century. This only confirms the eternal equation : nigger + faggot + jew = woman.

in my country a princess called Isabel freed the slaves instead of deport them, now my country is a fucking shithole

I just googled this, it’s crazy the things foids get credited for inventing. Kevlar, windshield wipers, it even says a foid was LEAD designer on the Golden Gate Bridge. How do they post these and nobody questions it?
Ive heard a toilet say irl that men have "stolen around 50% of all things that have ever been discovered, from women" Just like niggers think Beethoven was black because they can't accept the fact that they are low iq monkeys. Welcome to Cuntopia 2023

Foids have always received education, but they've never produced anything that was worth remembering.
and they worked as peasants, dressmakers, etc...

they worked, wrote n shiet, but didnt had right to vote (recent thing) because men were and are the ones serving the country as soldiers to protect the kiked demoncracy

and they worked as peasants, dressmakers, etc...

View attachment 880229

they worked, wrote n shiet, but didnt had right to vote (recent thing) because men were and are the ones serving the country as soldiers to protect the kiked demoncracy
Ukraine sluts can vote to make sure all their incels will die at war

My

least favorite is of that foid standing next to all that “handwritten code” she “wrote” to get us to the moon, that stack is taller than her lmao!
Toilets have been promoted from human calculators to code monkeys and think its a success jfl

Toilets have been promoted from human calculators to code monkeys and think its a success jfl
he's just trying to gaslight by lowkey shilling for foid 'accomplishments' bro

The first feminist was Eve

All feminists after her have been equally as retarded and malevolent

She seems alright to me.

Funny thing is women aren’t even superior in beauty, not in the slightest.

When you see a Chad, that’s 100% his genetics doing the trick. Your average “Stacy” is probably a makeupmaxxed HTB.

The ideal male form is also significantly more aesthetic than that of the ideal female. Male looks are based on complexity, angularity, and definition. By contrast, female looks are based on simplicity and roundness. By roundness I obviously do not mean obesity, but that female attractiveness is 95% dependent on estrogenic fat distribution.

When you see a Chad, that’s 100% his genetics doing the trick. Your average “Stacy” is probably a makeupmaxxed HTB.
Agreed that a chad is very often way more valuable than a stacy. In north american high schools, the giga stacy always gravitates towards the chad, never the opposite. Females swarm chads and devalue themselves enormously in the process.

Funny thing is women aren’t even superior in beauty, not in the slightest.

The ideal male form is also significantly more aesthetic than that of the ideal female. Male looks are based on complexity, angularity, and definition. By contrast, female looks are based on simplicity and roundness. By roundness I obviously do not mean obesity, but that female attractiveness is 95% dependent on estrogenic fat distribution.
And this is reflected perfectly in what the male and female body are each built for. The former is meant for combat, exploration, and athletics, whilst the latter is more of a vending machine. Meant to be flipped over and pounded with the force of a thousand charging bvlls then pop out a child 9 months later

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back