Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The first and last time I express my feelings

J

joeysad666

Greycel
Well there was a girl in senior high school at the age I was 17 now I’m 21, She was pretty and nice with me. I haven’t talk with that girl but I thought she was interested because at the way she looked at me and seduced me with her body and touches, so I went to painting classes and in the last day of school before Christmas, I made her a canvas of an owl that it’s her favorite animal and I proposed to her, I wrote on the whiteboard of the class if she could come at the back of the school for a surprise and she came but not alone.
She went with her chad secret boyfriend and one Stacy friend, when she was in front of me she looked at me with shame, said thank you and then left that was the last time she looked at me, her boyfriend and her friend where fighting their fucking smiles and laughed at the distance.
I left school and cried all the Holliday vacations, I blocked her and ignored her but when I returned from vacations go to school was a torture, her secret boyfriend and she made their relationship official and everyday outside school I had to see them eating each other in my face and it was fucking horrible. I’m glad I am not on high school anymore but I’m so fucking sad I wasted my best years on depression, now I am traumatized of rejection and can’t talk to any girl who I feel attracted to whatsoever.

To put an end to what she did to the canvas, a friend said that she sold it :cryfeels:

Good, that should be enough experience for you to stop being a sobbing cuck for roasties

Get used to it bro

At least you tried. You experienced the blackpill first hand, and it’s much more impactful than citing scientific literature for our psyche. Meanwhile some normies and chadcels here avoid women at all costs and say “it’s over”

Fuck bro, it sounds awful, but at least you tried. This is one of the reasons why I have extre social anxiety and will never approach a foid, just a waist of time.

At least you tried. You experienced the blackpill first hand, and it’s much more impactful than citing scientific literature for our psyche. Meanwhile some normies and chadcels here avoid women at all costs and say “it’s over”
Well it’s over for now, but in the future I hope I can transcend

Fuck bro, it sounds awful, but at least you tried. This is one of the reasons why I have extre social anxiety and will never approach a foid, just a waist of time.
It was, do not approach until our society starts to realize that men loneliness is an epidemic and a real deal, the government should do something about it when they start having more consequences

Unfortunately I don't think something will ever be done, at least never in our lifetime, how the climate is going, society and the government will just has lonely men more and more. You sound like a nice dude though, I wish u well bro, I am glad there's someone on here who i can actually relate to, I used to just be surrounded by so many normies that if made me feel even more tormented and lonely than now.

Unfortunately I don't think something will ever be done, at least never in our lifetime, how the climate is going, society and the government will just has lonely men more and more. You sound like a nice dude though, I wish u well bro, I am glad there's someone on here who i can actually relate to, I used to just be surrounded by so many normies that if made me feel even more tormented and lonely than now.
Welcome to the forum. I’m not the only one, there’s thousands of us rotting on this forum in similar scenarios. And millions of us irl who never know about this place.