Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The final straw

lastchancel

lastchancel

It gets worse
★★
Hey. I want to start this post firstly by saying I'm brand new here. The event I'm going to describe brought me here. It was the tipping point for me.
It started with a phonecall, I was minding my business playing vidya and my phone rings, no one ever rings me, and it was an unknown number. Being as curious and as bored as I was, I answered expecting some sort of phone scam or maybe a relative asking for something. Instead this girl with a cute accent answers, and says she's looking for [my name], she says that she has a friend who secretly likes me, and has for a while. Me, being completely desperate for a relationship, and not blackpilled at the time, sucked that shit right up without double guessing, so I played right into it. She knew my name, what I looked like, and she said that her friend thought I was really good looking and wanted to date me. At this stage I was over the moon, I thought my luck had finally clocked in. The girl on the phone said that I had met the girl that likes me a month back in the main city, I was in the city a month back, I couldn't remember talking to any girls but I was drunk so I just assumed that I must have. She said that she has been talking about me a lot, and would love to get with me.

So this unknown girl I was talking to started asking questions about me, started with, "so are you single?", "would you go on a blind date?", all the way down to EXTREMELY PERSONAL and embarrassing questions that I would not even tell a close friend. With all the adrenaline running through me I blindly answered these fucking questions. We were on the phone for 25 minutes, I'm completely blinded by the possibility of a relationship that I have just given away super sensitive information without even thinking. Then it all fit together in my head at once. I said to her, "this is a prank call, isn't it?", she started laughing and said "yeah, sorry I was bored" and hung up. I later found out it was a guy that went to my school's girlfriend calling me, for a prank. They all heard about it. All that shit I said. How could I be so stupid? And why would they pick on me still, all this time later? Whatever self-esteem I did have, is completely gone. Any reputation I had, gone. I've never felt this humiliated, but I've learned something. I'm never going to give in to my lust again.

I am not going to trust people anymore. I am me, everything for myself and only to myself. My last mental barrier to save my sanity is to just stop caring. This affection that I am seeking from females is my weakness, I am not going to fall for it again.

Do you know how to tie your own shoelaces?!

Damn.
You got dunked on, boyo. Hardcore. Majorly whack. :feelsbadman:

welcome to the club.

I think this is the signal to start gymceling so you can beat up people who do you wrong.
It's nice to be feared.

Megabamboozled
welcome to the club.

I think this is the signal to start gymceling so you can beat up people who do you wrong.
It's nice to be feared.
This, I may be fat but I'm strong and I'll beat the shit out of anyone Who tosses on me, also It feels good to intimidate

17317985 AD70 4FE0 BB2B D04C9A3D92C6

Another new user with a first post being a wall of text

I want to up my post count tbh

why do people do that shit
Usually people make an account for the sole purpose of posting their long as hell rant and then just ride the waves afterwards

Hey. I want to start this post firstly by saying I'm brand new here. The event I'm going to describe brought me here. It was the tipping point for me.
It started with a phonecall, I was minding my business playing vidya and my phone rings, no one ever rings me, and it was an unknown number. Being as curious and as bored as I was, I answered expecting some sort of phone scam or maybe a relative asking for something. Instead this girl with a cute accent answers, and says she's looking for [my name], she says that she has a friend who secretly likes me, and has for a while. Me, being completely desperate for a relationship, and not blackpilled at the time, sucked that shit right up without double guessing, so I played right into it. She knew my name, what I looked like, and she said that her friend thought I was really good looking and wanted to date me. At this stage I was over the moon, I thought my luck had finally clocked in. The girl on the phone said that I had met the girl that likes me a month back in the main city, I was in the city a month back, I couldn't remember talking to any girls but I was drunk so I just assumed that I must have. She said that she has been talking about me a lot, and would love to get with me.

So this unknown girl I was talking to started asking questions about me, started with, "so are you single?", "would you go on a blind date?", all the way down to EXTREMELY PERSONAL and embarrassing questions that I would not even tell a close friend. With all the adrenaline running through me I blindly answered these fucking questions. We were on the phone for 25 minutes, I'm completely blinded by the possibility of a relationship that I have just given away super sensitive information without even thinking. Then it all fit together in my head at once. I said to her, "this is a prank call, isn't it?", she started laughing and said "yeah, sorry I was bored" and hung up. I later found out it was a guy that went to my school's girlfriend calling me, for a prank. They all heard about it. All that shit I said. How could I be so stupid? And why would they pick on me still, all this time later? Whatever self-esteem I did have, is completely gone. Any reputation I had, gone. I've never felt this humiliated, but I've learned something. I'm never going to give in to my lust again.

I am not going to trust people anymore. I am me, everything for myself and only to myself. My last mental barrier to save my sanity is to just stop caring. This affection that I am seeking from females is my weakness, I am not going to fall for it again.
You do know thERe is only one option to presERve your honor.

That was brutal, your reputation is destroyed.

girl called you?
Fakecel.

If this is true sorry man people are fucking cruel

If this story is true then I am truly sorry my brother :(

It's true. They tried to do it to me also in my youth. But I caught it on the spot.

It's true. They tried to do it to me also in my youth. But I caught it on the spot.
I can't believe I didn't catch on right away... she was a good liar, she told me everything I wanted to hear. I didn't think I was that gullible. But also in a way, I didn't think people were that mean.

Well it's good that you see the weakness in seeking affection. The only way to maintain your sanity as an ugly man is to see foids as pieces of flesh.

I can't believe I didn't catch on right away... she was a good liar, she told me everything I wanted to hear. I didn't think I was that gullible. But also in a way, I didn't think people were that mean.

Something similar happened to me when I was in 1st grade. Literally all the kids in the apartment complex came out to listen as 2 older boys bugged me with a walky-talky headset.

I cannot comprehend why someone would do that to a small child.

Anyways, the fact that your old bullies have your number means someone close is fucking with you. How old are you and these other people?

Something similar happened to me when I was in 1st grade. Literally all the kids in the apartment complex came out to listen as 2 older boys bugged me with a walky-talky headset.

I cannot comprehend why someone would do that to a small child.

Anyways, the fact that your old bullies have your number means someone close is fucking with you. How old are you and these other people?
Well, I was a bit of a character in school. I was probably one of the most well known people in my school (small school), because of how little I cared about classes, and how I always looked drugged out of my head (even though I'm completely sober.) It was a really high standards school, I was very out of place there, I never stood a chance.. I was too stupid to grasp any of the concepts that were taught to me, even in 1:1 lessons over long periods of time. I was basically unteachable which meant people even used my name as an insult. I thought I was done with school, I guess some people haven't quite finished laughing at my expense just yet. I had friends in school, the bullying never really bothered me because of that.

My theory is that these guys from my school were talking about school, obviously brought me up in some sort story about something I must have done, and decided to give me a ring. How they got my number? No idea. I don't want to give an exact age, I don't want to dox myself in any form. 17-21 is the age range.

What kind of super personal stuff did you tell her?

(This situation happened to me too; only not for 25 minutes, but two weeks.)

That sucks man you should throw acid at their faces.

That's rough OP, but now the lesson is learned isn't it?
Now you can throw to trash your false hopes and start behave more rationally.
They are strong because we are weak.
We need to become stronger so they won't be daring anymore to pick on us.
Btw, never trust someone without second guessing, especially a foid.
That shit is really infuriating as noone on this forum would feel the need to do the same to anyone. Like what's the purpose even?
Well, but guess what? That's what normies do. Duck normies tbhhhhh.

What kind of super personal stuff did you tell her?

(This situation happened to me too; only not for 25 minutes, but two weeks.)
This is going to sound like bullshit, but I barely remember now. This is an old post and right after it happened I drank very heavily.
As far as I can recall, it was things about my virginity, singleness, and extreme want for a gf also specific things that she had heard about me like my looks which she made me verify statement by statement, just to make it more believable.

elab on your 2 week experience :feelsmega:

You should invite them for a party, make peace with them, you know.

Your fault for being a low IQ nigger, I would never fall for this shit.

Yep this or they literally made there account and are looking for reassurance and people to council them or some shit.
I did this as a vent because I didn't have people to talk to about this.

Fake as fuck.
How would they even know your number op?

How would they even know your number op?
I'm not sure exactly, although I have many of the guys from my school in my contacts list. It was the summer just after graduation when this happened. Other possibilities are; there was a school registrar of numbers which contained my number, a friend leaked it, off of a mandatory website we had to create for a tech class, etc.

Though I'm pretty sure it was one of the people that just had my number from school.