Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The Final Stage of the Blackpill - Leads to Orthodox Christianity

Jud Pottah

Jud Pottah

+Vidyacel+ +DarkMTS+
★★★
There is such a place.
It is called Mt. Athos in Greece.
A land of monks where no woman can lady foot in. Because, the land belongs to Virgin Mary. It is a Holy place.

Now, why would i say This ?
I think it is similar as to what One would call Incelhala on This Earth.

You got a routine of disciplines, you are away from society as a whole, alone with God, but you also help your Monk elders to their necessites. Self-sufficiency via the planting of fruit, vegetables, wheat, and the place of silence.

No nigger "music" Shall BE heard or reach Mount Athos.
It is a Beautiful region, not surprising since it roams a high region Along the coast.

They recruit Youth, as i have seen it mentioned but i do believe you must have Greek under your teeth to get there, when they are vetting new recruits for Hermitage. The duration is 3 years by the supervision of the elders, if they come to like you, you Will serve communion with them, if they dont find you so serious, you Will BE expelled.

In the case of isolation, i think most incel men are valiant in their area, it requires a strong spirit to go through the trials of being Alone.

So, i just wanted to leave this here, and a video for you to see how it is like:

@Fat Link Pin this!

@turbocuckcel_7000 @Azaylias @Uggo Mongo @KING NOTHING @DarkStar @Kevin Logan @Mecoja @Pancakecel @Stupid Clown @RuudVanNistelrooy @gotet @Ron.Belgrade

this is cucked and not blackpilled
It is the sole reason, no woman can lay their foot in that land.

For The Virgin Mary, is not just an ordinary woman. She was without sin.

That's how, only men may come into the Land.
Other woman would disgrace the sanctity done by the Mother of God.

@Fat Link Pin this!

@turbocuckcel_7000 @Azaylias @Uggo Mongo @KING NOTHING @DarkStar @Kevin Logan @Mecoja @Pancakecel @Stupid Clown @RuudVanNistelrooy @gotet @Ron.Belgrade
Based place. I had thought many times about joining a monastery.

The monk who died without ever seeing a foid is in heaven rn

There is such a place.
It is called Mt. Athos in Greece.
A land of monks where no woman can lady foot in. Because, the land belongs to Virgin Mary. It is a Holy place.

Now, why would i say This ?
I think it is similar as to what One would call Incelhala on This Earth.

You got a routine of disciplines, you are away from society as a whole, alone with God, but you also help your Monk elders to their necessites. Self-sufficiency via the planting of fruit, vegetables, wheat, and the place of silence.

No nigger "music" Shall BE heard or reach Mount Athos.
It is a Beautiful region, not surprising since it roams a high region Along the coast.

They recruit Youth, as i have seen it mentioned but i do believe you must have Greek under your teeth to get there, when they are vetting new recruits for Hermitage. The duration is 3 years by the supervision of the elders, if they come to like you, you Will serve communion with them, if they dont find you so serious, you Will BE expelled.

In the case of isolation, i think most incel men are valiant in their area, it requires a strong spirit to go through the trials of being Alone.

So, i just wanted to leave this here, and a video for you to see how it is like:

I agree in spirit. However, I think that the FORM of Eastern Orthodoxy is too antiquated to tempt many today.

This is why I promoted the idea of a Blackpill Order of Monkcels a few years ago. The idea and the spirit are the same as in Mount Athos, but with an updated vocabulary and outward appearance.

For more details, see this thread:

Worshipping Mary is not Biblical.