Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The final stage of the blackpill for ricecels is the racepill

Yeah mang, Im not as bad as my posts seem to be, Im just misunderstood, If people actually took the time to get to know me and soften up my bitterness a bit maybe i would turn out OK, But its like i try to go out make friends its like i try making handshake with a wall, In college i tried my dick off but it ended in ghosting and betrayal, More brutal is the way guns are banned here, Hookers are banned, Euthanazia is banned, Everything is made to prevent me finding a gf or friends because of how my face was structured.
A pity that we weren't given a chance, it shouldn't be this hard.
All i live for is my PC which has an RTX 3080
If it dies my cope will end for a while until i can fix it
Pc is literally my life support, I fought so hard to not
end up the neckbeard stereotype but it was futile.
For me my phone is my life support.
Yes we are plain unlucky, Women will just tell me, I see you as a friend, Your ugly, And then ghost me.
Im always just there but never with any value, I was coping with becoming a monster and showing them all then i found the blackpill and i just quit, Muscle had no progress, And i can still see my skinny auswitch body including jew nose, I feel like a chad trapped in a jews body, Like i was just fucked in life from the beginning.
May we find peace one day, by ascending or whichever way.