Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The final ricepill to end all ricepills: why noodlewhores worship cumskins and hate their own race

The reason cumskins mog most ricemen is because most changs died in the 20th century in wars (kamikaze, Chinese civil war, Korean war) and only the beta rice were left to make offspring.

I have theorized this along with the WWII american occupation is what led to the feminization and drastic change in Japanese men. Note how the masculine and deep voiced characters depicted in media quickly fell to the wayside after the 80s for the most part. Now its all about pretty boys and lolis.

View attachment 527911

In a study made in 2014, it showed that all women rated men of their own race better than men from other races.

...That conflicts with pretty much every other study regarding foid preference ever. I suspect there's some serious issues regarding the methodology or sample size.

We know all foids have an extreme preference for white males, and that's even before taking into account female dishonesty (virtue signaling). The racepill is one of the most indisputable black pills.

i've seen photos of kamikazes, i think most were incels.
logically, changs wouldn't volunteer to die in a kamikaze attack for their country; they have too much to live for.
plus, young noodles gave kamikaze pilots hugs and cooked them special meals before their final flight.
only touch-deprived ricecels would sacrifice their lives for that amount of validation.

Indeed. They are the ricecel equivalent of the stereotypical jihad bombers.

High SMV males are in no hurry to leave this world. Only disenfranchised men buy into lofty promises of the afterlife.