Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The final pill: the deathpill

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
Knowing we are going to die makes all of life meaningless. Death is the inevitable end. Most normies aren't even conscious of their own death. They think there is something greater they are striving for. Something larger than life. DEATH IS LIFE. They will mindlessly consume product and subject themselves to brutal wageslavery and miserable betabuxxing only to have all they worked for wiped out in the end. When you are conscious of your own death, there is no reason to plan for the future, hoping for a better life down the road. Because this only brings you closer to the inevitable end, eroding all you worked for. It seems like its unfair that some people have things that you don't. Like wealth or sex. But it really isn't. Everybody falls, if only in death.

You might think: "this is just a cope. I am alive right now and this moment we share is all that matters!" No. All of your worldly pleasures are fleeting and will soon become just memories. When you die, you will lose all of them, making it an exercise in futility. The passage of time makes all of your pleasures only momentary, soon to be forgotten.

Everything is just a cope to distract us from death. Civilization itself is basically just NERV from End of Eva, its an immortality project. But we will never see it finished. For us, only death is a reality.

Knowing we are going to die makes all of life meaningless. Death is the inevitable end. Most normies aren't even conscious of their own death. They think there is something greater they are striving for. Something larger than life. DEATH IS LIFE. They will mindlessly consume product and subject themselves to brutal wageslavery and miserable betabuxxing only to have all they worked for wiped out in the end. When you are conscious of your own death, there is no reason to plan for the future, hoping for a better life down the road. Because this only brings you closer to the inevitable end, eroding all you worked for. It seems like its unfair that some people have things that you don't. Like wealth or sex. But it really isn't. Everybody falls, if only in death.

You might think: "this is just a cope. I am alive right now and this moment we share is all that matters!" No. All of your worldly pleasures are fleeting and will soon become just memories. When you die, you will lose all of them, making it an exercise in futility. The passage of time makes all of your pleasures only momentary, soon to be forgotten.

Everything is just a cope to distract us from death. Civilization itself is basically just NERV from End of Eva, its an immortality project. But we will never see it finished. For us, only death is a reality.
View attachment 618360
cope

Average lifespan is like 75 years. You have a lot of time to enjoy your life if you're chad. Life would be boring without the prospect of death. Even incels rather cope than rope.
People who really think like that kill themselves ASAP so I don't even know if this opinion is relevant.

Eh idk. I feel like the finite size of life is what give it it’s meaning, even if you’re an incel.

Like if there was an infinite amount of time Even incels would have millions of years to save up money to get tons of leg lengthening and facial reconstruction surgeries and eventually ascend.

Then ascending wouldn’t mean anything bc we all know we would be able to do it given enough time

Yes, we all die. But what are we supposed to do with life then? Just keep thinking about the futility of life? Nah, I'd rather just have fun for as long as I can. We all die eventually and we can't take anything (including our memories or consciousness) into our graves, so let's just try to enjoy this life as much as possible while we're still alive.

The deathpill is the most widely known yet rarest discussed blackpill because it's the only blackpill that comes for Chad's and Sub-5's alike, men and toilets alike, lucky sex-havers and ER's alike.

We're all equal in not existing in the end.

View attachment 618360
Turn into Orange juice theory:feelspuke: go rumbling on everything:feelsokman:

I once had existential dread over dying but now I think thankfuck

lol but at least we can hurt females in the meantime xD

if i die i want to be a poltergeist or a demon thanks

Giga cope.

Yes everything you've done means nothing in the absolute end. No[UWSL]w, compare the two situations:[/UWSL]

(A) You're a normie or even better, a chad. You experience the pleasures of life such as sex. Now, you die and everything just vanishes. Meaningless shit, yes.

(B) Your life is hell as an incel and you suffer every instant. You do not get the pleasures of normies and chads. Eventually, you die. Your tourment just vanishes like everything you've missed on.

What situation is better? One would argue that no situation is better than the other because at the end, you and everything you've done become meaningless.

I disagree. If I have to chose, be it (A) ffs. Even if every pleasure I could have had finally goes away as I die, at least I would have gotten them. Like, hey I'm writing this NOW, at instant t, and I would rather have pleasure than suffering NOW.

I do not say that often, but I consider that the result is not the only thing that matters in that case. The path you take is also important.

It's over :blackpill:

Thanks (for nothing) a lot evolution for the genesis of making us the monkeys we are today with concious brains aware of our own damn mortality :lasereyes: DESTROY ALL LIFE FORMS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:(in video game):reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Life is pointless,water is wet