Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The final battle against the Zionist kikes has begun

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
This is the beginning of the final battle that finally destroys Israel and the kikes and LIBERATES HUMANITY after thousands of years of oppression and control. Victory to Hamas, Victory to Hezbollah, Victory to Iran

To free humanity they would have to bomb the USA and the UK too.

This is the beginning of the final battle that finally destroys Israel and the kikes and LIBERATES HUMANITY after thousands of years of oppression and control. Victory to Hamas, Victory to Hezbollah, Victory to Iran
STFU faggot

Typical communist propaganda. What difference would it make aside from for Palestinians? Having more of the jew rats spread out again instead of in Israel just makes things worse.

They always get too greedy, ending in a culling or expulsion

Fucking cope. Israel backed by the us will win. I remember when third world copers got all excited on 7th october just to cry and cry after. Please don't cry the next time, it's kinda annoying when you ressort to cry everytime you get your ass handed to you, especially when you tend to act like some cocky Chads prior

Fucking cope. Israel backed by the us will win. I remember when third world copers got all excited on 7th october just to cry and cry after. Please don't cry the next time, it's kinda annoying when you ressort to cry everytime you get your ass handed to you, especially when you tend to act like some cocky Chads prior
Possibly. Iran is a much bigger player though. 10x Israel's population. Either they need nukes or they need significant goyim manpower.

Possibly. Iran is a much bigger player though. 10x Israel's population. Either they need nukes or they need significant goyim manpower.
Once Israel establishes a buffer zone in South Lebanon, i suspect that they will deal with Iran's nuclear program, with help of the us. Massive happening incoming

Once Israel establishes a buffer zone in South Lebanon, i suspect that they will deal with Iran's nuclear program, with help of the us. Massive happening incoming
Israel IS the US. The US is 100% AIPAC Jew controlled. Yes, I agree. We will see Americans invading country after country in the middle east and bombing the fuck out of everyone.

Israel will inevitably win as long as the U.S. has its back. A lot of people here & on 4chan like to trash on America all the time, but the truth is that we're still one of the most competent nations and we're not a world superpower for no reason.

Israel IS the US. The US is 100% AIPAC Jew controlled. Yes, I agree. We will see Americans invading country after country in the middle east and bombing the fuck out of everyone.
Fawk...

Albert Pike predicted (planned) that state of Israel and the Islamic world will mutually destroy each other to usher in the NWO

Nothing ever happens buddy

Nothing ever happens buddy
That's bullshit cause if 5 years ago you'd tell people that there would be a real ongoing war in Ukraine or a one year long operation in Gaza no one would believe it. Also ballistic missiles flying and shit :feelswhat:

That's bullshit cause if 5 years ago you'd tell people that there would be a real ongoing war in Ukraine or a one year long operation in Gaza no one would believe it. Also ballistic missiles flying and shit :feelswhat:
This war is not real. Else eu representatives wouldn't regularly visit Kiev out of fear of getting blown the fuck out.

Last edited:
This war is not real. Else eu representatives wouldn't regularly visit Kiev out of fear of getting blown the fuck out.

This anon knows what's up. It's all just theatrics. Even the "happenings" in this place are still fake and gay.