Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The females of our species only causes pain

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
I don't see the benefit of whores they just cause pain, they've only caused pain since the dawn of humanity. I hate whores, I fucking despise them from the bottom of my heart. I want artificial wombs and sex bots, even then I know biology fucked me into needing these things. I hate nature for being so cruel and making whores so cruel fuck this shit world

Remember that Eve bit the fruit of sin first.

The benefit is that in an ideal world they're easy to control and keep for sex and raising new children, the problem with that is when a certain minority group decide their own power and money should be favored over the wellbeing/stability of society and artificially inflate the worth of physically and mentally inferior whores to be far above the average man's in pretty much every aspect, resulting in the state we're in as of right now. :feelsclown: