Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The females in my family treat me like a subhuman for being a truecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I'm severely balding at 22 and I look like a freak and can't really help it. My mom and sisters have been treating me like absolute dogshit ever since my hair loss got worse. They shit-talk me, act passive-aggressive, always avoid being in contact with me, act like I don't exist, etc. I literally never even say anything and I'm usually quiet and mind my own business, but even then the females of my own family don't think I deserve to exist due to my genes and how I look. So much for women being human and being the empathetic gender. And they're my own family

Of course my cuck father who gave me this shit gene never does anything except gaslighting me for everything and defending them. I will enjoy seeing him suffer in the future hopefully

Of course my cuck father who gave me this shit gene never does anything except gaslighting me for everything and defending them. I will enjoy seeing him suffer in the future hopefully
Don't help your parents when you're old. I made the mistake of helping my mom but she's mainly the one responsible for me being so fucked mentally and socially

Your mother gave you that balding gene from her X chromosome, but true, your father is in the wrong for defending her, he should not be doing that. Your mom probably says gossip and untrue rumors about you to him to turn him against you, so that's why he's acting that way. Most problems in this world can be traced to foids and this is no exception.

Last edited:
I have a lot of siblings, but we all live on the out of sight out of mind.

Don't help your parents when you're old. I made the mistake of helping my mom but she's mainly the one responsible for me being so fucked mentally and socially
I won't give a fuck about them once I'm financially stable
Your mother gave you that balding gene from her X chromosome, but true, your father is in the wrong for defending her, he should not be doing that. Your mom probably says gossip and untrue rumors about you to him to turn him against you, so don't blame him completely. Most problems in this world can be traced to foids and this is no exception
The X chromosome hypothesis is a myth. My mom's family has no baldness genes at all, her father literally died at 70 with an ultra thick NW1 and all her brothers are bordering 60 yo with thick NW1's. I got the bald gene from my father

The X chromosome hypothesis is a myth. My mom's family has no baldness genes at all, her father literally died at 70 with an ultra thick NW1 and all her brothers are bordering 60 yo with thick NW1's. I got the bald gene from my father
it is not a myth.
there are many causes of balding but the main one is in the x chromosome.
balding can be inherited from both sides of the family but generally from your mother's side in the AR gene, the main cause
if what you are saying is true, then you inherited it from your father but it's not the typical cause of balding that affects most balding men.
so you are an exception to the rule.

They give you the shit genes and upbringing then act like its not their problems.

it is not a myth.
there are many causes of balding but the main one is in the x chromosome.
balding can be inherited from both sides of the family but generally from your mother's side in the AR gene, the main cause
if what you are saying is true, then you inherited it from your father but it's not the typical cause of balding that affects most balding men.
so you are an exception to the rule.

It is a myth, but it's just a commonly believed one. Scientists can't even identify the gene responsible for baldness and we're not sure if it's entirely genetic in the first place or why does it even happen. We don't understand the full mechanism as well because it's more than just DHT = bad. I honestly don't think we will ever get a cure for baldness because no one can fully understand how this shit even works

It is a myth, but it's just a commonly believed one. Scientists can't even identify the gene responsible for baldness and we're not sure if it's entirely genetic in the first place or why does it even happen. We don't understand the full mechanism as well because it's more than just DHT = bad. I honestly don't think we will ever get a cure for baldness because no one can fully understand how this shit even works

they literally identified the gene that causes male pattern baldness.

Although researchers believe that several genes are involved in androgenetic alopecia syndrome, changes in only one AR gene located on the long arm of the X sex chromosome Xq12 have been confirmed in scientific studies for this syndrome.

you can keep calling it a "myth" all you want but balding is not as mysterious as you are making it out to be.
it will be cured within the next generation.

they literally identified the gene that causes male pattern baldness.

you can keep calling it a "myth" all you want but balding is not as mysterious as you are making it out to be.
it will be cured within the next generation.
I know I'm unironically saying "trust me bro", but I've been balding since 2017 and trust me when I tell you that it's too complex. You can lurk on HairlossTalk or /r/Tressless for a while and you will come to the same conclusion as well

Baldness will never ever be cured, I can bet my life on this

same. my family always compares me to my normie cousins. as if i had a chance to be like them :lul:

same. my family always compares me to my normie cousins. as if i had a chance to be like them :lul:
Yep, they're always better looking and shit too. Like taller, and whiter.