Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Female "Walk of Shame" vs The Incel "Walk of Shame"

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
Female= Walking back to her dorm room after a College Chad pounded her.
Walking back to her apartment after a Downtown Chad pounded her.

Incel= Walking up to the teacher to inform them nobody wants to let you into their group for the class project. So he has to force some group to work with your friendless ass.

by saying "pounded" you are refering to "fucked her" ?
why would a girl feel shameful after a chad fuck her???? :/
LOL where did you get this from??? what's the issue there??? womens feel "used"??? after sex their lifes are senseless??? xD

Last edited:
I think that people invited me to join their group thinking I was smart or to virtue signal. There was one foid in a science class who NO ONE wanted, my group was assigned her by the teacher and I acted as an intermediary between her and the other members. Ended up cheating off of my test and couldn’t graduate, she might’ve been smart in English but science and common sense eluded her.

Incel= Walking up to the teacher to inform them nobody wants to let you into their group for the class project. So he has to force some group to work with your friendless ass.
Damn it brings back memories

LOL where did you get this from??? what's the issue there??? womens feel "used"??? after sex their lifes are senseless??? xD

Do a google image search for walk of shame. It's when a girl just got fucked and they are walking around with fucked up hair, messy makeup, clothing all fucked up. The girl walking back to her dorm room at 2am. The girl who gets a Uber at 3am after Chad kicks her out. Obviously the driver is gonna know what happened.

Female= Walking back to her dorm room after a College Chad pounded her.
women are proud of being pumped and dumped by chand in modern society

Do a google image search for walk of shame. It's when a girl just got fucked and they are walking around with fucked up hair, messy makeup, clothing all fucked up. The girl walking back to her dorm room at 2am. The girl who gets a Uber at 3am after Chad kicks her out. Obviously the driver is gonna know what happened.
This is why I said being an Incel Uber driver would be potent suicide fuel.

the incel walk of shame is more like everytime he has to go out in public

The concept is just too stupid.At least the women succeded fucking the chad.
celebrity-walk-of-shame.jpg

I felt this bro. You're not a real incel unless you've seen the visible anguish on some guy's(or girl's) face after they were forced into a group with you.

It only happened to me once. But I swear, walking up there was one of the most nervewracking moments of my life.

I'm an old man, and yes "walk of shame" used to mean a woman walking back to her dorm/apartment completely disheveled, indicating to everyone around her that she got fucked last night. I think there was even a movie called that...

But yeah, now it's not shameful. I don't even care - - who cares if someone had sex? Morally, I mean. I just want to BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE

incel walking through rope after he got rejected for 100 time