Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The female next door destroyed me completely

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Today I had an appointment for a job interview. On the way home, I bought some Asian food in order to cope with it but then it happened. I was pretty close to where I live and then from far away I saw a car and inside of it, the female next door. She is also a couple of years younger than me and yet she owns a decent car and can drive without any effort whatsoever. People here think that I am joking but I swear, I might go crazy because of this shit. I cannot be helped but write about it. I cannot fucking stand it. I actually thought about something which I am not even allowed to talk about here, it is actually that bad. To be honest, I do not know anymore. This is not normal at all. In fact, I think there is really something off with me and my brain.
For example. There was a moment at that job interview which I think happened to me before. I had some intense feeling of a deja vu. Seriously, I might go to some asylum because this is not normal at all. I really do not belong to this system and to this world in general.

Everything feels forced and not even real. This is a joke, my life is a joke and it has to stop.

key her car wheels so she cant drive

drive into her and crush her beneath your wheels

key her car wheels so she cant drive

I though about something different.

Big if true.

Unfortunately yes... I cannot even stop thinking about it now. I will never forget this. Seriously, it sound so retarded because it is retarded. Actually, nothing really happened and everybody would just forget about it within the next moment and yet I cannot stop thinking about it and I will never forget this.

I though about something different.

Unfortunately yes... I cannot even stop thinking about it now. I will never forget this. Seriously, it sound so retarded because it is retarded. Actually, nothing really happened and everybody would just forget about it within the next moment and yet I cannot stop thinking about it and I will never forget this.
1 forgettable laugh for a foid is a remembered moment of pain for us trucels

I also forgot... At the job interview, they also asked me if I have a driver licence. This is so fucking humiliating and embarrassing.

I also forgot... At the job interview, they also asked me if I have a driver licence. This is so fucking humiliating and embarrassing.
>apply to job
>"driver license is an asset"

Time to learn to shift with your pussy brah

Why can't you accept that you're retarded ?

I mean if you are really physically or mentally unable to learn how to drive, and if it really is innate or something, then it's not your fault. It's just a handicap like any other.

And of all the handicaps I can imagine, not being able to drive doesn't strike me as the worst, far from it.

Smear feces on her car

Why can't you accept that you're retarded ?

And of all the handicaps I can imagine, not being able to drive doesn't strike me as the worst, far from it.

Seriously everybody else can drive. Females can do it without any effort whatsoever, yet for some reason I am too fucking retarded to do basic stuff like this. It makes my fucking blood boil.

Intense feeling of deja vu points to something schizo

Seriously everybody else can drive. Females can do it without any effort whatsoever, yet for some reason I am too fucking retarded to do basic stuff like this. It makes my fucking blood boil.
Get a self-driving car. Problem solved.

Females can do it without any effort whatsoever,

It seems effortless because it is once you've learned it. Like any skill.

The struggle is not visible in those who have the license, only in those who are trying to get it.

It seems effortless because it is once you've learned it. Like any skill.

The struggle is not visible in those who have the license, only in those who are trying to get it.

If you have to put serious effort into something like this, it is just over. Also, nobody really is struggling with driving itself. To be honest, I have never heard of it but most likely due to the fact that it is indeed fucking pathetic.
Get a self-driving car. Problem solved.

Just get a (((self-driving))) car brah because you are too retarded to drive while every female can do it without any effort whatsoever... No. I want to drive on my own.

How about a motorbike license?

I learnt how to ride a bike in about 1 hour.

How about a motorbike license?

I learnt how to ride a bike in about 1 hour.

Mogs me hard. Seriously, I just want to be able to drive a car. But apparently, this is too much to ask for and soonish I will be 26... A 26 year old supposed man who is struggling with something like driving while the female next door is way younger than me and she can do it without any effort whatsoever. This is bullshit.

That’s just brutal

Absolutely brutal stuff

Getting carmogged by a hole is beyond brutal

My female neighbor drives a Mercedes

To be honest, I do not know anymore. This is not normal at all. In fact, I think there is really something off with me and my brain.
For example. There was a moment at that job interview which I think happened to me before. I had some intense feeling of a deja vu. Seriously, I might go to some asylum because this is not normal at all. I really do not belong to this system and to this world in general.

Everything feels forced and not even real. This is a joke, my life is a joke and it has to stop.
I don't remember making an alt or typing this JFL.

If you have to put serious effort into something like this, it is just over. Also, nobody really is struggling with driving itself. To be honest, I have never heard of it but most likely due to the fact that it is indeed fucking pathetic.

Just get a (((self-driving))) car brah because you are too retarded to drive while every female can do it without any effort whatsoever... No. I want to drive on my own.

Instead of a car, did you try to go for a motorcyle?
Absolutely infuriating. While she can drive and owns a decent car, we as men have to take the bus like little toddlers.
Brutal.

As someone who is a very good driver and drives with extreme ease, even going over 200kmh and racing cars on a track, I can't relate at all. Just fucking steer the wheel and use the gas and brake pedals. What the fuck is so hard about it?

Why are you looking for a job, you should milk the corona crisis for another month at least, I am taking another 8 weeks off

Not having a drivers license can really make a man lose his sanity.

lift her car with her inside it

Sunset

Attachments

• DSC_0050.JPG
    DSC_0050.JPG
    872.8 KB · Views: 4
There go I but for the grace of God

Instead of a car, did you try to go for a motorcyle?

I just want to drive a car. But apparently it is too hard for me while every female can do it without any efforts whatsoever.

even going over 200kmh and racing cars on a track, I can't relate at all. Just fucking steer the wheel and use the gas and brake pedals. What the fuck is so hard about it?

Because of this:

As someone who is a very good driver and drives with extreme ease, even going over 200kmh and racing cars on a track

Seriously, I really do not get the point of posts like this.

Why are you looking for a job, you should milk the corona crisis for another month at least, I am taking another 8 weeks off

That is true though but I am kinda forced to look for a job.

Seriously, I really do not get the point of posts like this.
I really do not get why you can't drive and why you can't just accept that you'll never drive

I really do not get why you can't drive and why you can't just accept that you'll never drive

Why should I accept it, that I will never drive while every dumb female can do it without any effort whatsoever? This shit is beyond infuriating.

Your post is also quite contradictory.

Why should I accept it, that I will never drive while every dumb female can do it without any effort whatsoever? This shit is beyond infuriating.

Your post is also quite contradictory.
Obviously you're the dumb one if you can't drive and they can. Everyone can drive, it's THAT easy

If you are really physically or mentally unable to learn how to drive, and if it really is innate or something, then it's not your fault. It's just a handicap like any other.

I saw an elderly couple neaqr the lake a few weeks ago. Shitbirds from Illinois drove across america to potentially expose my community. I barely had the self control to walk past without killing them. Stay chill, boyo.

Brutal ngl

have sex with your neighbor chad. i wish i had a slutty qt neighbor