Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The "female ideal society" is self destructive

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★
When we dream of our ideal society, we just want to get neetbux while having young, hot women to fuck/marry - all of us know that this is unfeasible and instead settle for a cope called civillisation. As explained in a brilliant post in the Combatpill thread by @pyromancer1234, civillisation is an agreement between low SMV men to not plunder, rape and kill in exchange for a "guaranteed" wife and monogamy.

Women have their ideal society too, it's a society where undesirable men toil endlessly while chad and her fuck in luxury conditions. They too know that it's unsustainable (at least most of them, jfl), so they settle for 2 copes that are either feminism or primitivism.

Allow me to explain:
Feminism is a way to get very close to the have your cake and eat it too type of civillisation. They still have to work, chad still has to work, but they get to ride the carousel into the wall, divorce rape, paternity fraud and all that shit.

Unfortunately for women, they still don't like it. Chad doesn't just get away with robbing and killing low SMV men. They still have to work. Low SMV men still aren't complete goy slaves. So they turn instead to a far more stupid and self destructive want - primitivism.

Primitivism is how chad likes society to be. It's a society where it's kill or be killed for all men, and women romanticise the ancient version - they think that chad gets on top and then he conquers them (which they want) and they live as his cumbuckets forever after.

You see women indirectly advocate it nowadays; harems being on the rise, violent and brutish behavior being more societally acceptable than ever, women openly encouraging bullying/weak male subjugation as per @GeckoBus' female psychopathy thread.

What they don't get is the fact that it won't be chad on top. In terms of combat, a fatstrong powerlifter type with a high power/weight ratio and a lot of bulk is the peak. There is no kravmaga maxxing for crossfit chad when he goes up against an eddie hall type - he'll just get grabbed and gored.
So at the end of the day, in the primitive society, women will still be the cumbucket of a non-chad man without the perfectly defined jawline n shiet, it will likely just be a (moderately) tall ogre that invested into strength training.

So no matter what cope women pick, they will still be dissatisfied. This, at least from my point of view, makes them self destructive. Not to mention the fact that our (low smv men) cope of civilisation is far more healthy and productive than both feminism and primitivism, so at the end of the day our idea is what society should be structured around - it will minimise our suffering, chad will still win and slay prime pussy (fuck him), and women will be unhappy, but it's not as if they would be happier if we listened to them, unless we all want to be miserable golem slaves.

Thanks. There's a reason why the ancient (and not-so-ancient) philosophers associate women with chaos, yin, destruction.

Thanks. There's a reason why the ancient (and not-so-ancient) philosophers associate women with chaos, yin, destruction.
the fact that they're so destructive is probably nature's way of telling us we should put them on a leash, but it's difficult to explain from a purely evolutionary standpoint. any thoughts?

High-IQ observation.
I'm very happy that foids end up dissatisfied either way.

Foids are MASSIVELY turned on by tall violent ogrish brutes just as much as by prettyboys or other types of chads. That's why a lot tend to have violent fetishes. They get wet at the thought of being abused and fucked against their will. It would be a win/win for them since non violent omegas like me would be obliterated by the genetically fit strong psychopaths that have always dominated society.