Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the female i catfished came in with a beta orbitor

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

i caught this girl 2 times with beta orbitors, it was insane that these guy's who are literally putting in effort to try to be in a relationship with her.

she was literally getting the guy to buy her stuff. The 1st guy i saw at the bus stop and legit told him to stop talking to her.

i started to laugh and shake my head how this girl who is below average was legit having beta orbitors trying to have a thing with her.

it was so insane how i used to be like that to impress females, i did not realize how females are willing have it easy while men who literally have to put in work.

Last edited:
Oh, that's just...sad.

Sooner or later reality is going to slap one of those cucks in the face.

Oh, that's just...sad.

I doubt it, I've seen a lot of them dying while still bluepilled.

I doubt it, I've seen a lot of them dying while still bluepilled.

Part of me wishes I had the ability to ignore what is right in front of my goddamned eyes. Incels who don't realize they're incel. Oh lol.

Part of me wishes I had the ability to ignore what is right in front of my goddamned eyes. Incels who don't realize they're incel. Oh lol.

i wish i was blackpilled when i was younger, i wouldnt of been so delusional of female nature.

She sounds so fucking low IQ lmao

Also why does she just stand there awkwardly for so long?

I will never, ever, ever understand the mentality of cucks.

lmaoooo that is so funny it doesnt actually, such fucking retards trying to be like garrett

Garrett picked a girl who’s literally dating the QB of a Division 1 football team and he’s probably starting next season so they’ll be the King and Queen of Duke. He’s good at playing the asexual best friend to 5-6s though so kudos to that I guess.

Garrett picked a girl who’s literally dating the QB of a Division 1 football team and he’s probably starting next season so they’ll be the King and Queen of Duke. He’s good at playing the asexual best friend to 5-6s though so kudos to that I guess.

thats in general, he was 13 in that video, so years later you can see how that developed. Perfect example of being a beta orbitor

thats in general, he was 13 in that video, so years later you can see how that developed. Perfect example of being a beta orbitor

Yes, I just like pointing out his epically bad luck.

lmao that disgusting whale with glasses thinks shes entilted to chads cock, JFL at the state of this world, needs a good nuking fast

When’s the new catfishman season 2019 coming out?

Orbiting never accomplishes what the betas want, foids are repulsed by this behavior but tolerate it cause they revel in the attention and free shit they get. If you orbit or befriend a female you are a brainlet and a cuck, period.

"I'm done talking to you"... continues to talk to you. I'm surprised these girls don't freak the fuck out on you.

How do I become low inhib with booze TBH

Good on you tbh. Tell those men to stop orbiting....Bros before hoes.

Oh, that's just...sad.

Only cure is the blackpill.
"I'm done talking to you"... continues to talk to you. I'm surprised these girls don't freak the fuck out on you.
The shock and embarassment of being catfished paralyzes them.

Catfishman keep doing what you're doing. If women take joy out of exploiting simps, then you're not a bad guy for exploiting foids via Chadfishing. Women are bad people period and deserve to be taught a lesson. So keep Chadfishing away same to all other Chadfishcels too, keep doing what you're doing, foids deserve this.

P.S. I hate cucks more than Foids, but it still irritates me when women just get this kind of special treatment, so it makes me happy when they get Chadfished.

They feel graced by the presence of a Incel catfish with asperger’s Syndrome. Any woman would love to date such a man.

I hate cucks so bad you have no idea. I want to throw them all in a massive blender and force-feed them to the foids whom they orbit.

Once again another excellent job catfishman

those cucks need to wake the fuck up

i caught this girl 2 times with beta orbitors, it was insane that these guy's who are literally putting in effort to try to be in a relationship with her.

she was literally getting the guy to buy her stuff. The 1st guy i saw at the bus stop and legit told him to stop talking to her.

i started to laugh and shake my head how this girl who is below average was legit having beta orbitors trying to have a thing with her.

it was so insane how i used to be like that to impress females, i did not realize how females are willing have it easy while men who literally have to put in work.
Even though we know all the blackpill in theory it's still impressive/devastating to see it in real life.

They feel graced by the presence of a Incel catfish with asperger’s Syndrome. Any woman would love to date such a man.

Catfishman is autistic. Asperger´s syndrome was removed from the DSM in 2013.

Oh yeah, I remember that chick, I posted her IG on here and I forgot about it.

Oh yeah, I remember that chick, I posted her IG on here and I forgot about it.

Yeah, Scarry will probably end up with a NFL player. Gunnar is the “in” kind of like how Tiger Wood’s ex-wife climbed up from amateur golfer to pro then eventually to Tiger.

Catfishman keep doing what you're doing. If women take joy out of exploiting simps, then you're not a bad guy for exploiting foids via Chadfishing. Women are bad people period and deserve to be taught a lesson. So keep Chadfishing away same to all other Chadfishcels too, keep doing what you're doing, foids deserve this.

P.S. I hate cucks more than Foids, but it still irritates me when women just get this kind of special treatment, so it makes me happy when they get Chadfished.

yeah the canadian president is a cuck

When will cuck learn ? orbiting a whore is won't bring you pussy,cucks

Cucks and foids deserve to burn. Foids for doing the cucking. Cucks for willingly choosing to be a pet

Cucks and foids deserve to burn. Foids for doing the cucking. Cucks for willingly choosing to be a pet

Yep, if it wasn't for cucks foids wouldn't hold such power they do now.